- Offer High to Low
- High to Low
- Low to High
- Recent Added
- Normalized price Is it cheaper to buy 16gm of Horlics sachet at Rs 5 or 500gm refill pack for Rs 190. Price Normalization will show you which is the cheapest to buy.
- Non Brand
- Udupi Ruchi
Turmeric Powder. The scientific name of termeric is curcuma longa. And this is easily available spice.This is addressed as “Queen of Spice”.
Benefits of Termeric Powder:
- Blood Purifier : It is natural Blood Purifier.Drinking milk with termeric powder helps to remove unwanted impurities from blood.
- Natural Antiseptic : Turmeric can be used as the natural disinfectant and antiseptic. It is acts as Anti-bacterial for applying on wounds and cuts.
- Enhanced Immunity : Lipopolysaccharide present in turmeric stimulates the immune system and boosts the immunity.Due to containing of strong antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial agents it can help to cure cold and flu.
- Brings Down Cholesterol : Turmeric brings down cholesterol. It can reduce cholesterol levels in your blood.
- It reduces chances of Alzheimer’s Disease.This Alzheimer’s disease is causes due to inflammation of brain and plaque formation in brain. Termeric is takes an important role to avoid plaque formation in brain.
- It will help for managing your weight and also improve the digestion by including a pinch of turmeric in each meal.
Puliogare (developed over many centuries, this stew of tamarind, sugar, salt and many spices makes any dry foods tastier and adds much needed nutrients, (Chetni Pudi) a combination of cereals and spices chetni makes any wet dish tastier and adds much needed nutrients).
Chutni Powder Is The Substiture For Fresh Grinded Chutni. It Adds The Taste To Idli, Dosa And Any Other South Indian Dish. Health Benefits - Chutni Powder Provides 350 Calories Of Energy When Consumed Alone. It Supplies The Protein, Good On Bowl Movement, Good Energy Booster, Helps Functioning Of Heart And Movement Of Blood, Provides Iron And Good On Digestion.
Dakshin Rasam Known Throughout The Globe For Its Appetizing Character, Convenient And Heritage, Is The Most Used Side Dish For Lunch And Dinner Along With Rice Or Consumed As Soup In South India. Britisher'S Called It As South Indian Soup Mix.
Chat Is To Chat Goes With Any Vegetable Or Fruits. Is Consumed Through The Country. Health Benefits - Chat Masala Provides 116 Calories On Dry Basis. Dry Mango Powder Provides Good Amount Of Vitamin C, Good On Digestion, Supplies Iron Too. The Combination Of Spice Mixes Helps In Maintaining Good Health, Heart Functioning, Blood Circulation Improves Morning Fatigue.
Channa Is One Of The Favorite Food Ingredient And Is Cooked Along With Channa Masala Powder To Make Channa Masala And Used Along With Non, Chapathi, Poori And Other Items As A Side Dish. Health Benefits - Channa Masala Powder Provides 100 Calories On Dry Basis.
Vangi Bath Is A Marati Word Meaning Brinjal, Vangi Bath Is One Of The Popular Dish Among Deshasta (From Maharastra) Brahmin Communities In Karnataka. The Dish Is Wholesome, Tasty And Will Be Liked By One And All In The Family. Health Benefits - Vangi Bath Mix Provides 400 Calories Approximately. Supplies Small Quantity Of Protein, Good For Digestion, Supports Good Heart Functioning, Fiber Present Is Good For Insulin, Functioning, Stimulates Brain Functioning, Rejuvenates The Whole Body, Anti Vomiting, Reduces Diarrhea, Good Sex Stimulator, Increases The Libido, Good For Pain Relief, Helps In Weight Management, Thins Up The Blood, Good For Blood Circulation For Presence Of Various Spices Which Are Known For Its Benefits To Mankind.
Bisibele Bath Is The Favorite Lunch Dish Among Bramhin Family Members In Karnataka. Bisibele Means "Hot Dal", When Prepared Its Tasty, Wholesome As It Supplies High Macro And Micro Nutrients. It Is Common And Sunday Special For The Bramhins. Toor Dal, Rice And Vegetables Are Cooked Together With The Powder To Give Uniform And Excellent Taste.
Sambar Known Through Out The Globe For Its Taste, Convenient And Heritage, The Word Sambar Comes From Marati Language, As The Maharastrians Migrated To South Along With Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, Sambar Became Popular In Tamilnadu Due The Significant Presence Of Marati'S In Tanjoor Belt. Sambar Is The Most Used Side Dish For Breakfast Food And With Rice In South India.
Puliogare Is One Of The Favourite Rice Based Variety Rice In Entire South India. Puliogare Is One Without Which No Function Takes Place At Sri Vaishnav Bramhin Community In South India. Tamarind Paste Is Blended With Other Spices And Groundnut To Prepare This Awesome Dish, One Can'T Resist