- Offer High to Low
- High to Low
- Low to High
- Recent Added
- Normalized price Is it cheaper to buy 16gm of Horlics sachet at Rs 5 or 500gm refill pack for Rs 190. Price Normalization will show you which is the cheapest to buy.
- Imported Chocolates
- Ben 10
- Brown & Haley
- Chhota Bheem
- Choco Swiss
- Choko la
- Chupa Chups
- Cizmeci Time
- Duc dO
- El Almendro
- Elizabeth Shaw
- Gardiners of Scotland
- Jelly Belly
- Ritter sport
- Swiss Delice
- Swiss Dream
In the case of RITTER SPORT MINI Chocolate Mix Grab the little rascals! that's a kind-hearted offer: there's something for everyone in the pack. Hazelnuts, Yoghurt, Praline, Marzipan, Cornflakes, Milk Chocolate and Butter Biscuit always guarantee they cause a stir.
Milk chocolate with 17% raisins and 7% almonds, Cadbury deliciously creamy milk chocolate with raisins and chunky almonds, Made with a glass and a half of fresh milk. Perfect for sharing with the whole family.
Belgian Tiramisu Pralines chocolates are based on the famous Italian dessert Tiramisu. This is unique combination of chocolate and coffee. All pleasures of this rish dessert in our chocolate and covered it with dark chocolate.
Guylian Temptations Assorted Filled Belgian Chocolates 537 Gm
Guylian Milk Chocolate Belgian with Pieces of Hazelnut 100 Gm
Guylian Belgian Chocolate with No Added Sugar Milk Bar 100 Gm
Guylian Belgian Dark with No added Sugar Chocolate 100 Gm
Guylian Artisanal Belgian Milk Chocolate with Truffles 180 Gm
- Whittakers have had a passion to create world class chocolate
- They have launched the New Zealand Artisan Collection.
- Combining the world's finest cocoa
- The most delicious ingredients sourced directly from New Zealand's finest artisan producers.
- Suitable for Vegetarians
A premuim quality milk chocolate made with 30% whole milk and finest batch roasted west african cocoa beans. Whittakers. Creamy milk chocolate with sweet juicy california raisins and whole roasted almonds.