- Offer High to Low
- High to Low
- Low to High
- Recent Added
- Normalized price Is it cheaper to buy 16gm of Horlics sachet at Rs 5 or 500gm refill pack for Rs 190. Price Normalization will show you which is the cheapest to buy.
- Grasses & Shrubs
- Resins & Roots
- Trees & Woods
- Ancient living
- Aroma Magic
- Aroma Treasures
- Do Bandar
- Nilgiri Touch
Almond Oil (Skin care oil):
Direct application below the eyes clears black round the eyes. It clears pimples and black heads on the face. Best massage oil. It is special skin caring natural moisturizer makes your skin softer, smoother and lovelier.
Benifits of Citridora Oil (Hair Oil):
25 grams of this oil mixed in 100 grams Coconut oil or other oils, aids to check premature falling and greying of hair. It helps to grow new hair, it makes the hair smooth and soft, it prevents and cures dandruff' and helps to keep the scalp cool, when sprayed mixed in water it wards of mosquitoes. It has a strong lemon note.
Citronella Oil is a renowned plant-based insect repellent. Mix with water and spray in Office room, Kitchen and A/C cabin. Its a natural insecticide. It expels flies, mosquitoes, bed bugs and cockroach. It emits natural fragrance whole day.
Benifits Of Clove Oil:
- A drop of this applied with a swab of cotton relieves tooth ache.
- A few drops mixed in toothpaste and used is good for teeth and gums it helps in removing stains on the teeth.
Health benefits of camphor essential oil:
Camphor Oil Two teaspoonful mixed with 25 grams of warm coconut oil used externally relieves muscular pains, inflammation of joints, effective used as a vaporub in chest cold and cough.
Benefits of Wintergreen Essential Oil:
- One teaspoonful of this oil mixed with one teaspoonful of warm coconut or gingelly oil used externally relieves pain in joints, gout, chest pain etc. Highly effective for rheumatic pains and Arthritis.
- The oil of wintergreen is a world famous name, and it is extremely popular with the people suffering from rheumatism, arthritis, gout and pain in their bones and joints from any number of reasons.
- This oil can usually be found in every household because it has so many common applications.
Lemongrass essential oil is extracted through the process of steam distillation of dried lemongrass. Lemongrass is known by the scientific names Cymbopogon Citratus or Andropogon Citratus. The main constituents of its essential oil are Myrcene, Citronellal, Geranyl Acetate, Nerol, Geraniol, Neral, Limonene and Citral.
Benefits of Lemongrass Essential Oil:
Lemon Grass oil is used for cramps and gastritis, it is used as a mosquito repellant and in some soaps for scenting. A drop in hot tea gives it a lemon flavour.
The health benefits of eucalyptus oil:
- Antiseptic and deodorant.
- Used externally for common cold, cough, head ache.
- Inhaled with steam, relieves cough in chronic bronchitis and asthma.
- Two drops of this oil mixed with a teaspoonful of sugar taken internally relieves cough and sore throat and fever.
The Aroma Amgic Jasmine Oil is an excellent anti depressant. Skin Type : For Normal to Dry Skin. How To Use For external use only. Avoid use on eyes. Keep away from children. Protect from heat and light.
- Sensual and Aromatic Essential oil of Sandalwood
- Sandalwood essence has a sweet woody scent which calms the mind and evokes a meditative atmosphere
- Naturally disinfectant and toning-kills bacteria, fights acne, firms and tightens the skin
- Used for millenia for chronic infections of the genito-urinary and pulmonary tract
- 100 percent pure essential oil of Sandalwood
- Aroma Therapy Essential Oil - Neroli or Bitter Orange
- Neroli Essential Oil Citrus has an exquisite light floral aroma that is calming and soothing
- Used to help relieve stress and tension - fresh citrus scent clears the air of stagnate and heavy thoughts and emotions
- Naturally moisturizing and revitalizing to the skin, especially mature or dry skin.
- 100 percent Pure Neroli Essential Oil