- Offer High to Low
- High to Low
- Low to High
- Recent Added
- Normalized price Is it cheaper to buy 16gm of Horlics sachet at Rs 5 or 500gm refill pack for Rs 190. Price Normalization will show you which is the cheapest to buy.
- Whole spice
- Non Brand
Cloves are native to the Moluccas, formerly known as the Spice Islands of Indonesia. Cloves are the unopened pink flower buds of the evergreen clove tree. The buds are picked by hand when they are pink and dried until they turn brown in color. Cloves are about 1/2-inch long and 1/4-inch in diameter and with their tapered stem, they resemble tiny nails. In fact, their English name is actually derived from the Latin word clavus, which means nail.Although cloves have a very hard exterior, their flesh features an oily compound that is essential to their nutritional and flavor profile. Cloves have a warm, sweet and aromatic taste that evokes the sultry tropical climates where they are grown.
- Drinking ginger tea gets relief from sore throat problems.
- It hels to improve function of digestion system by eating small piece of ginger with salt before eating food.
- Cloves Benefits
- It is helps to releive from Bad Breath.
- Clove oil and clove can reduce Toothache
- Take 8 to 10 pieces of cloves boil with water, by drinking boiled cloves water can cure stomach ache.
- It is used to cure cough disorders.
- Taknig Clove powder with water and sugar Can Stop frequent Vomiting.
- It can reduce excessive hunger disorder by taking Cloves powder with lukewarm water.
Large Cardamom is a perennial herb with subterranean rhizomes and 50-140 aerial leafy shoots. Each shoot has height of 1.7 to 2.6 mtr and possess 9 to 13 leaves in each tiller. Leaves are glabrous on both sides with a prominent mid-rib. Inflorescence is a condensed spike with yellowish perianth. Each spike has 10-15 fruits. Fruit is round or oval shape, capsule with reddish brown colour. Each capsule is trilocular with many seeds.
• It is used to soothe digestion problems.
• May also be used to treat respiratory problems such as asthma or respiratory spasms.
• Cardamom has anti-inflammatory properties, reducing muscle spasms.
How to Store
• Store it in an airtight jar in a cool and dry place, in order to retain the aroma.
• It will stay good for a year in dry conditions.
Cardamom is aromatic spice in every kitchen. It is mainly used as spice & flavour of food or drinks. But Cardamom is not only Spice it have so many healthy benefits, mainly used to avoid bad breathing.
Complete Health Benefits of Cardamom:
- Combination of Cardamom and Isbgoal with Amla Cures Premature Emission. (It will be available in the form of Pills).
- Equal amount of Cardamom and Amla powder mix twice a day cure burning sensation at the time of urination.
- Combination of Cardamom powder & Honey mix helps to reduce mouth ulcer.
- Daily eating of Cardamom after meal Improves your digestion system.
- Roasted cardamom powder mix used as a medicine for Cough.
- Cardamom is also available as a Herbal Tea. This herbal tea give relaxation from headache & make your mind fresh. It helps to cure from many skin disorders also.
- Eat Cardamom (Elaichi) powder 2 to 3 times a day to get relief from constant hungriness.
Long pepper is a slender aromatic climber, with a large perennial woody root and jointed stems thickening at the nodes. The dark, dentate leaves are ovate and heart-shaped, about 2 to 3 inches in length, with broad rounded lobes at the base. The flowers are monoceous and male and female flowers are borne on different plants. The fruits are ovoid, yellowish-orange, minute, and drupe around 1 inch in diameter.
Uses: Stomachache, bronchitis, cough, tumors, immunity boost etc.
Whole Juniper Berries.Juniper Berries are spicy, sweet, with a piney aroma. They are delicious in stews and soups and with meats (especially wild game). They also give gin its distinctive flavor and are a common flavor ingredient in bitters.
Carving the niche of the organization, we are indulged in distributing and exporting a comprehensive range of White Pepper. It is a kind of pepper that comes from tropical berries called Piper Nigrum, are also known as pepper corn. The fruit from which white peppers come from are made to ripen fully from the seed of the plant, once the fruit flesh is already stripped down. When they are ready, the fruits (berries) are then soaked in water for several days.
Black pepper comes from the pepper plant, a smooth woody vine that can grow up to 33 feet in hot and humid tropical climates. They begin to bear small white clustered flowers after 3 to 4 years and develop into berries known as peppercorns. Ground peppercorns produce the spice we call pepper.
Benefits Of Black pepper:
1.Antibiotic Properties:Black pepper has natural antibiotic characteristics owing to its vitamin C content. It curbs harmful free radical reactions.
2. Bacterial Infections:Black pepper helps in treating diseases caused due to bacteria. The influence of black pepper has been observed while treating conditions like constipation, diarrhea and colic.
3.Cough And Cold:Surprisingly, the spice also acts as a remedy for cough and cold. The antibacterial properties of black pepper are used for treating respiratory disorders.
4.Flu And Congestion:Black pepper eases congestion. The free radical scavenging activity of black pepper helps in the treatment of cancer. It slows down the activity of some types of cancer. Black pepper finds its application in skin cancer as well.
5.Free Radical Suspension:It generates free radical killing action that curbs the cancerous activities in the body.
The finest peppercorns from the Malabar Coast-its jet black colour and intense aroma is a result of Keya’s proprietary process. Our peppercorns are organically grown and freeze dried to lock in its natural flavor and freshness. Use in marinades, soups, stews and curries. Available in a grinder.
Mustard seeds are extremely popular ingredient in all cuisine. They\'re known to contain various benefits since theyre low in calories and high in nutritional value and contain a lot of antibacterial and antiseptic qualities.