- Offer High to Low
- High to Low
- Low to High
- Recent Added
- Normalized price Is it cheaper to buy 16gm of Horlics sachet at Rs 5 or 500gm refill pack for Rs 190. Price Normalization will show you which is the cheapest to buy.
- Urad Dal
- 24 mantra Organic
- Arya Organic
- Non Brand
- Papas Pure
- Phalada Pure & Sure
- Pro Nature
- Tata Sampann
- Terra Greens
- Turn organic
ProThe Urad White Split is one of the important and often used lentils in preparing various culinary dishes, especially there are only some southern dishes which are incomplete without this particular lentil. Pro Nature Organic Urad White Split makes your dishes filled with extreme taste such as dosa, idli, vada, papad.
Pro Nature Organic Urad Dal Black Split.Pro nature product range span a wide array of food products and is 100% certified organic by an internationally recognised Switzerland based certification body IMO Control.
- Black gram serves to have an Anti-aging property helping to get a fair and flawless skin.
- They acts as Vitalizer for proper hair growth. You can either add in your diet or apply as hair mask.
- Black lentils are found to have the protein,fat and carbohydrate that are required by the human body.
- Black gram is found to be the healthy pulse,as it is rich in iron. They helps to boost up the energy levels and keep us active.
Turn Organic brought to you its Premium, fresh and healthy Organic Urad Dal Whole with no added pesticides and fertilizers. Also known as Whole Urad Beans or whole black gram. It is a small bean with a glutinous texture.
Turn organic brought to you its premium, fresh and healthy organic urad dal chhilka with no added pesticides and fertilizers. It is a split form of whole urad beans. It is rich in antioxidants and fiber content and is a good source of protein, B complex vitamins and minerals like iron and manganese. It is also known as split black gram. An ideal vegetarian food source.
Urad Dal White - Whole is used for various purposes besides retaining the skins and also has a strong flavor. It is extensively used in culinary preparation like dosa, idli, vada, and papad. It provides nutrients, such as protein, fat, and carbohydrates, and is a rich source of proteins like iron, folic acid, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and B vitamins.
- Terra Greens Urad Dal provides nutrients, such as protein, fat, and carbohydrates, and is a great source of proteins like iron, folic acid, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and B vitamins.
- The Terra Greens Urud Dal is of superior quality and has been tested for traces of pesticide residue and is certified clean; as it’s certified under the NPOP and NOP standards of organic certification.
24 Mantra Organic Urad Dal Black Split With black skin covering creamy white pods, this dal has a typical appearance. The skin gives the dal a sturdy, earthy flavor. It is nutritious and is recommended for diabetic patients. It is also widely used in South Indian dishes due to its individual flavor.
- All - natural, Farm - fresh
- 100% Laser - Sorted
- No Added Chemicals
- Premium - Quality Grain
Description: Tata I-Shakti Dal are procured from the best growing areas and packed under high quality standards, so that the dal Batter is smoother and fluffier making your idlis and vadas softer and fluffier, Low Moisture Contents Unpolished, No Water, Oil or Stone Polish All Nature goodness, Protein Rich No Cholesterol, No Impurities Bo Added Chemicals, Colour Sorted Grated Grains.
24 Mantra Brown Chana is an excellent source of molybdenum and manganese is used in the preparation of numerous dishes such as purees and soups.