Udupi Ruchi Rasam Powder 100 Gm
Product Weight / Volume: 100 Gram
Availability: In Stock
Rasam Or Saru Is The Word That Makes Every South Indian To Wake Up. It Is One Of The Ancient Side Dish Developed By Our Ancestors. There Are Varieties Of Rasam, Like Lemon, Dal, Peppar, Tomoto And Etc.
There are no video for this product.
Puliogare Is One Of The Favourite Rice Based Variety Rice In Entire South India. Puliogare Is One Without Which No Function Takes Place At Sri Vaishnav Bramhin Community In South India. Tamarind Paste Is Blended With Other Spices And Groundnut To Prepare This Awesome Dish, One Can'T Resist
Turmeric Powder. The scientific name of termeric is curcuma longa. And this is easily available spice.This is addressed as “Queen of Spice”.
Benefits of Termeric Powder:
- Blood Purifier : It is natural Blood Purifier.Drinking milk with termeric powder helps to remove unwanted impurities from blood.
- Natural Antiseptic : Turmeric can be used as the natural disinfectant and antiseptic. It is acts as Anti-bacterial for applying on wounds and cuts.
- Enhanced Immunity : Lipopolysaccharide present in turmeric stimulates the immune system and boosts the immunity.Due to containing of strong antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial agents it can help to cure cold and flu.
- Brings Down Cholesterol : Turmeric brings down cholesterol. It can reduce cholesterol levels in your blood.
- It reduces chances of Alzheimer’s Disease.This Alzheimer’s disease is causes due to inflammation of brain and plaque formation in brain. Termeric is takes an important role to avoid plaque formation in brain.
- It will help for managing your weight and also improve the digestion by including a pinch of turmeric in each meal.
Channa Is One Of The Favorite Food Ingredient And Is Cooked Along With Channa Masala Powder To Make Channa Masala And Used Along With Non, Chapathi, Poori And Other Items As A Side Dish. Health Benefits - Channa Masala Powder Provides 100 Calories On Dry Basis.
Bisibele Bath Is The Favorite Lunch Dish Among Bramhin Family Members In Karnataka. Bisibele Means "Hot Dal", When Prepared Its Tasty, Wholesome As It Supplies High Macro And Micro Nutrients. It Is Common And Sunday Special For The Bramhins. Toor Dal, Rice And Vegetables Are Cooked Together With The Powder To Give Uniform And Excellent Taste.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Dakshin Rasam Known Throughout The Globe For Its Appetizing Character, Convenient And Heritage, Is The Most Used Side Dish For Lunch And Dinner Along With Rice Or Consumed As Soup In South India. Britisher'S Called It As South Indian Soup Mix.
Each Ragi Dosa Provides Approximately 1800 Calories. Ragi Dosa Provides Calcium, Iron, Protein Fiber And No Gluten And Hence The Best Friend Of Diabetic Members. Good In Building Bone, Best For Kidney Stone Curing, Pepper Helps In Reducing Stomach Related Disorders, Good For People With Cold And Cough. Good Laxative, Helps In Weight Management, Improves Blood Circulation And Hemoglobin Content.
Rawa Upma Provides 790 Calories Approximately. Rawa Upma Supplies All The Macro Nutrients And Is Good Energy Supplier Along With Helps In Good Bowl Movement, Easy To Digest, Reduced Morning Sickness, Good For Blood Circulation And Heart Functioning, Supplies Iron And Antiseptic.