Turmeric Powder 250 Gm
Product Weight / Volume: 250 Gram
Availability: In Stock
Turmeric Powder. The scientific name of termeric is curcuma longa. And this is easily available spice.This is addressed as “Queen of Spice”.
Benefits of Termeric Powder:
- Blood Purifier : It is natural Blood Purifier.Drinking milk with termeric powder helps to remove unwanted impurities from blood.
- Natural Antiseptic : Turmeric can be used as the natural disinfectant and antiseptic. It is acts as Anti-bacterial for applying on wounds and cuts.
- Enhanced Immunity : Lipopolysaccharide present in turmeric stimulates the immune system and boosts the immunity.Due to containing of strong antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial agents it can help to cure cold and flu.
- Brings Down Cholesterol : Turmeric brings down cholesterol. It can reduce cholesterol levels in your blood.
- It reduces chances of Alzheimer’s Disease.This Alzheimer’s disease is causes due to inflammation of brain and plaque formation in brain. Termeric is takes an important role to avoid plaque formation in brain.
- It will help for managing your weight and also improve the digestion by including a pinch of turmeric in each meal.
There are no video for this product.
Vangi Bath Is A Marati Word Meaning Brinjal, Vangi Bath Is One Of The Popular Dish Among Deshasta (From Maharastra) Brahmin Communities In Karnataka. The Dish Is Wholesome, Tasty And Will Be Liked By One And All In The Family. Health Benefits - Vangi Bath Mix Provides 400 Calories Approximately. Supplies Small Quantity Of Protein, Good For Digestion, Supports Good Heart Functioning, Fiber Present Is Good For Insulin, Functioning, Stimulates Brain Functioning, Rejuvenates The Whole Body, Anti Vomiting, Reduces Diarrhea, Good Sex Stimulator, Increases The Libido, Good For Pain Relief, Helps In Weight Management, Thins Up The Blood, Good For Blood Circulation For Presence Of Various Spices Which Are Known For Its Benefits To Mankind.
Aashirvaad coriander powder is very much needed and it also acts as a thickening agent. It is an essential ingredient of many curries and gravies as it has a mild aroma instigating the appetite.