- Offer High to Low
- High to Low
- Low to High
- Recent Added
- Normalized price Is it cheaper to buy 16gm of Horlics sachet at Rs 5 or 500gm refill pack for Rs 190. Price Normalization will show you which is the cheapest to buy.
- Dals & Pulses
- Wheat & Flours
- Dairy products
- Arhar & Toor Dal
- Ayurvedic Masala & Spices
- Bajra Atta
- Basmati Rice
- Boiled Rice
- Channa & Rajma
- Channa Dal
- Coconut Oil
- Condensed Milk
- Fresh Cream
- Gram Flour
- Ground Spices
- Groundnut Oil
- Jowar (Jola) Atta
- Maize & Jawar
- Makki Atta
- Masalas & Spcies
- Milk Drinks
- Moong Dal
- Moth Dal
- Mustard Oil
- Oil & Ghee
- Olive Oil
- Other Dals
- Other Flours
- Other Oils
- Poha (Beaten Rice)
- Ragi Flour
- Raw Rice
- Rice & Rice products
- Rice Bran Oil
- Rice Flour
- Salt, Sugar & Jaggery
- Sooji & Rava
- Soya Drinks
- Soya Oil
- Soya Products
- Sunflower Oil
- Urad Dal
- Wheat Atta
- Whole spice
- Yogurts & Lassi
- Aashirvaad Svasti
- DR. MOHAN
- Non Brand
- Sri Bhagyalakshmi
- Udupi Ruchi
Sri Bhagyalakshmi Rice Flour is prepared from the finest quality rice, under severe good manufacturing practices. It is used to make different snacks.Use as many as in the preparation of Indian foods like Dosa, Riceroti, Onion rice roti, Chakkali, Nippattu, kodubale, Shavige, Biliholige, Kadubu.
Amul Processed Cheese - Chiplets (Cubes) is a nutritious cheese and it is a good supply of calcium and milk proteins.
Amul Pasteurized Butter is made from the finest fresh cream and has a subtle lactic taste delicate and fine salty. Amul butter is natural, pure and has been trusted and enjoyed around the world. Amul butter is very fresh, pure and healthy with beneficial nutritional value. It contains permitted natural color and is safe for your consumption.
Palm jaggery is darker and richer in colour. It can be used as an excellent substitute for white sugar. When compared to sugar, palm jaggery is an excellent nutritional sweetener. In Kerala, it is called by the name ‘Karuppatti‘. Apart from its sweet taste all the essential nutrients of sugar get flushed out during processing. On the other hand, the preparation of jaggery involves no chemicals or artificial ingredients. Since it is prepared from the extracts of palm trees, palm jaggery has minerals and vitamins in abundance.
Cloves are native to the Moluccas, formerly known as the Spice Islands of Indonesia. Cloves are the unopened pink flower buds of the evergreen clove tree. The buds are picked by hand when they are pink and dried until they turn brown in color. Cloves are about 1/2-inch long and 1/4-inch in diameter and with their tapered stem, they resemble tiny nails. In fact, their English name is actually derived from the Latin word clavus, which means nail.Although cloves have a very hard exterior, their flesh features an oily compound that is essential to their nutritional and flavor profile. Cloves have a warm, sweet and aromatic taste that evokes the sultry tropical climates where they are grown.
- Drinking ginger tea gets relief from sore throat problems.
- It hels to improve function of digestion system by eating small piece of ginger with salt before eating food.
- Cloves Benefits
- It is helps to releive from Bad Breath.
- Clove oil and clove can reduce Toothache
- Take 8 to 10 pieces of cloves boil with water, by drinking boiled cloves water can cure stomach ache.
- It is used to cure cough disorders.
- Taknig Clove powder with water and sugar Can Stop frequent Vomiting.
- It can reduce excessive hunger disorder by taking Cloves powder with lukewarm water.
Large Cardamom is a perennial herb with subterranean rhizomes and 50-140 aerial leafy shoots. Each shoot has height of 1.7 to 2.6 mtr and possess 9 to 13 leaves in each tiller. Leaves are glabrous on both sides with a prominent mid-rib. Inflorescence is a condensed spike with yellowish perianth. Each spike has 10-15 fruits. Fruit is round or oval shape, capsule with reddish brown colour. Each capsule is trilocular with many seeds.
• It is used to soothe digestion problems.
• May also be used to treat respiratory problems such as asthma or respiratory spasms.
• Cardamom has anti-inflammatory properties, reducing muscle spasms.
How to Store
• Store it in an airtight jar in a cool and dry place, in order to retain the aroma.
• It will stay good for a year in dry conditions.
Turmeric Powder. The scientific name of termeric is curcuma longa. And this is easily available spice.This is addressed as “Queen of Spice”.
Benefits of Termeric Powder:
- Blood Purifier : It is natural Blood Purifier.Drinking milk with termeric powder helps to remove unwanted impurities from blood.
- Natural Antiseptic : Turmeric can be used as the natural disinfectant and antiseptic. It is acts as Anti-bacterial for applying on wounds and cuts.
- Enhanced Immunity : Lipopolysaccharide present in turmeric stimulates the immune system and boosts the immunity.Due to containing of strong antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial agents it can help to cure cold and flu.
- Brings Down Cholesterol : Turmeric brings down cholesterol. It can reduce cholesterol levels in your blood.
- It reduces chances of Alzheimer’s Disease.This Alzheimer’s disease is causes due to inflammation of brain and plaque formation in brain. Termeric is takes an important role to avoid plaque formation in brain.
- It will help for managing your weight and also improve the digestion by including a pinch of turmeric in each meal.
Black pepper comes from the pepper plant, a smooth woody vine that can grow up to 33 feet in hot and humid tropical climates. They begin to bear small white clustered flowers after 3 to 4 years and develop into berries known as peppercorns. Ground peppercorns produce the spice we call pepper.
Benefits Of Black pepper:
1.Antibiotic Properties:Black pepper has natural antibiotic characteristics owing to its vitamin C content. It curbs harmful free radical reactions.
2. Bacterial Infections:Black pepper helps in treating diseases caused due to bacteria. The influence of black pepper has been observed while treating conditions like constipation, diarrhea and colic.
3.Cough And Cold:Surprisingly, the spice also acts as a remedy for cough and cold. The antibacterial properties of black pepper are used for treating respiratory disorders.
4.Flu And Congestion:Black pepper eases congestion. The free radical scavenging activity of black pepper helps in the treatment of cancer. It slows down the activity of some types of cancer. Black pepper finds its application in skin cancer as well.
5.Free Radical Suspension:It generates free radical killing action that curbs the cancerous activities in the body.
Puliogare (developed over many centuries, this stew of tamarind, sugar, salt and many spices makes any dry foods tastier and adds much needed nutrients, (Chetni Pudi) a combination of cereals and spices chetni makes any wet dish tastier and adds much needed nutrients).
Chutni Powder Is The Substiture For Fresh Grinded Chutni. It Adds The Taste To Idli, Dosa And Any Other South Indian Dish. Health Benefits - Chutni Powder Provides 350 Calories Of Energy When Consumed Alone. It Supplies The Protein, Good On Bowl Movement, Good Energy Booster, Helps Functioning Of Heart And Movement Of Blood, Provides Iron And Good On Digestion.
Dakshin Rasam Known Throughout The Globe For Its Appetizing Character, Convenient And Heritage, Is The Most Used Side Dish For Lunch And Dinner Along With Rice Or Consumed As Soup In South India. Britisher'S Called It As South Indian Soup Mix.