- Offer High to Low
- High to Low
- Low to High
- Recent Added
- Normalized price Is it cheaper to buy 16gm of Horlics sachet at Rs 5 or 500gm refill pack for Rs 190. Price Normalization will show you which is the cheapest to buy.
- Dals & Pulses
- Wheat & Flours
- Dairy products
- Arhar & Toor Dal
- Ayurvedic Masala & Spices
- Bajra Atta
- Basmati Rice
- Boiled Rice
- Breakfast & Cereals
- Channa & Rajma
- Channa Dal
- Coconut Oil
- Condensed Milk
- Fresh Cream
- Gram Flour
- Ground Spices
- Groundnut Oil
- Jam & Spreads
- Jowar (Jola) Atta
- Maize & Jawar
- Makki Atta
- Masalas & Spcies
- Milk Drinks
- Moong Dal
- Moth Dal
- Mustard Oil
- Oats & Muesli
- Oil & Ghee
- Olive Oil
- Other Dals
- Other Flours
- Other Oils
- Poha (Beaten Rice)
- Ragi Flour
- Raw Rice
- Rice & Rice products
- Rice Bran Oil
- Rice Flour
- Salt, Sugar & Jaggery
- Sooji & Rava
- Soya Drinks
- Soya Oil
- Soya Products
- Sunflower Oil
- Urad Dal
- Wheat Atta
- Whole spice
- Yogurts & Lassi
- Aashirvaad Svasti
- Double Horse
- DR. MOHAN
- Health 1st
- Kpl shudhi
- Mambalam Iyers
- Milky mist
- Non Brand
- Sri Bhagyalakshmi
- Udupi Ruchi
- VIJAY GOLD
This aromatic root resin is used in small pinches for its distinctive taste and medicinal purposes. Asfoetida is formed from the sap that flows from the roots of a large umbelliferous plant. Its flavor goes well with potato, lentil and chickpea (garbanzo bean) curries. Due to its astounding medicinal properties it used in almost every Indian dish. Use sparingly due to its over-powering flavor. Ferula asafoetida.
Sri Bhagyalakshmi Rice Flour is prepared from the finest quality rice, under severe good manufacturing practices. It is used to make different snacks.Use as many as in the preparation of Indian foods like Dosa, Riceroti, Onion rice roti, Chakkali, Nippattu, kodubale, Shavige, Biliholige, Kadubu.
Dalda Kachi Ghani Mustard Oil is made in a traditional way of pressing the mustard seeds to extract the oil out of them. The pungency of the mustard oil is retained which enhances the taste of the food.
Catch Table Iodized Salt has get the premium quality and superior stuffs. The cleanliness and hygienic iodized salt has developed into the greatest choice of all kitchens at present.
Amul Pasteurized Butter is made from the finest fresh cream and has a subtle lactic taste delicate and fine salty. Amul butter is natural, pure and has been trusted and enjoyed around the world. Amul butter is very fresh, pure and healthy with beneficial nutritional value. It contains permitted natural color and is safe for your consumption.
Safal Groundnut oil is formed from selected farm fresh groundnuts in a very germ-free condition without loss of any normal vitamins, original in nature having more shelf life without any non-natural preservatives.
Catch Sprinklers came up with a range of innovative and highly convenient condiment dispensers that turn every dish into a treat.Sendha Namak Natural salt is used widely across India. In its purest form, it is an essential ingredient for religious cooking especially during Navratras.Sendha namak is mined from underground deposits of dried up lakes. It is unrefined, non iodized and contains no additional anti-caking agents. It is white, pink, or blue in color.This salt is lower in sodium than regular table salt and contains 94 trace minerals as opposed to just the three that are in common table salt. Since this salt is pure, it is used in religious fasts in India. It does not contain the toxic wastes that sea salt has from the polluted waters.
Shree Guruji Mango Jam is prepared from fresh quality mangoes sourced from our trusted vendors of the market. Excellent source of nutrients, this jam is commonly used as topping on breads and toasts.Fresh and tasty.
Shree Guruji Mixed Fruit Jam prepare our array of jam by fresh and natural ripen fruits like apple, mango and pineapple. Which is processed from superb quality fruit ingredients in right proportion to assure clients gets pure and best taste. Often used as toppings on toasts, breads and cookies, this jam is demanded widely for its fresh taste.
Palm jaggery is darker and richer in colour. It can be used as an excellent substitute for white sugar. When compared to sugar, palm jaggery is an excellent nutritional sweetener. In Kerala, it is called by the name ‘Karuppatti‘. Apart from its sweet taste all the essential nutrients of sugar get flushed out during processing. On the other hand, the preparation of jaggery involves no chemicals or artificial ingredients. Since it is prepared from the extracts of palm trees, palm jaggery has minerals and vitamins in abundance.
- Indian Black salt which most of us use just for garnishing on salads and dishes has got lot more meaning attached to it.
- It’s often appreciated by strictly vegetarian people; it resembles the taste of eggs in tofu and other vegetarian dishes.
- Before discussing the benefits, I’ll tell you why black salt is beneficial. Black salt also called as Kala namak in Hindi is a variety of Indian volcanic stone salt.
- It consists of a unique sulfurous component which makes it quite useful. Due to the presence of iron and other minerals, the salt is pinkish grey in color.
Cloves are native to the Moluccas, formerly known as the Spice Islands of Indonesia. Cloves are the unopened pink flower buds of the evergreen clove tree. The buds are picked by hand when they are pink and dried until they turn brown in color. Cloves are about 1/2-inch long and 1/4-inch in diameter and with their tapered stem, they resemble tiny nails. In fact, their English name is actually derived from the Latin word clavus, which means nail.Although cloves have a very hard exterior, their flesh features an oily compound that is essential to their nutritional and flavor profile. Cloves have a warm, sweet and aromatic taste that evokes the sultry tropical climates where they are grown.
- Drinking ginger tea gets relief from sore throat problems.
- It hels to improve function of digestion system by eating small piece of ginger with salt before eating food.
- Cloves Benefits
- It is helps to releive from Bad Breath.
- Clove oil and clove can reduce Toothache
- Take 8 to 10 pieces of cloves boil with water, by drinking boiled cloves water can cure stomach ache.
- It is used to cure cough disorders.
- Taknig Clove powder with water and sugar Can Stop frequent Vomiting.
- It can reduce excessive hunger disorder by taking Cloves powder with lukewarm water.
Turmeric Powder. The scientific name of termeric is curcuma longa. And this is easily available spice.This is addressed as “Queen of Spice”.
Benefits of Termeric Powder:
- Blood Purifier : It is natural Blood Purifier.Drinking milk with termeric powder helps to remove unwanted impurities from blood.
- Natural Antiseptic : Turmeric can be used as the natural disinfectant and antiseptic. It is acts as Anti-bacterial for applying on wounds and cuts.
- Enhanced Immunity : Lipopolysaccharide present in turmeric stimulates the immune system and boosts the immunity.Due to containing of strong antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial agents it can help to cure cold and flu.
- Brings Down Cholesterol : Turmeric brings down cholesterol. It can reduce cholesterol levels in your blood.
- It reduces chances of Alzheimer’s Disease.This Alzheimer’s disease is causes due to inflammation of brain and plaque formation in brain. Termeric is takes an important role to avoid plaque formation in brain.
- It will help for managing your weight and also improve the digestion by including a pinch of turmeric in each meal.
Cardamom is aromatic spice in every kitchen. It is mainly used as spice & flavour of food or drinks. But Cardamom is not only Spice it have so many healthy benefits, mainly used to avoid bad breathing.
Complete Health Benefits of Cardamom:
- Combination of Cardamom and Isbgoal with Amla Cures Premature Emission. (It will be available in the form of Pills).
- Equal amount of Cardamom and Amla powder mix twice a day cure burning sensation at the time of urination.
- Combination of Cardamom powder & Honey mix helps to reduce mouth ulcer.
- Daily eating of Cardamom after meal Improves your digestion system.
- Roasted cardamom powder mix used as a medicine for Cough.
- Cardamom is also available as a Herbal Tea. This herbal tea give relaxation from headache & make your mind fresh. It helps to cure from many skin disorders also.
- Eat Cardamom (Elaichi) powder 2 to 3 times a day to get relief from constant hungriness.
Whole Juniper Berries.Juniper Berries are spicy, sweet, with a piney aroma. They are delicious in stews and soups and with meats (especially wild game). They also give gin its distinctive flavor and are a common flavor ingredient in bitters.
Carving the niche of the organization, we are indulged in distributing and exporting a comprehensive range of White Pepper. It is a kind of pepper that comes from tropical berries called Piper Nigrum, are also known as pepper corn. The fruit from which white peppers come from are made to ripen fully from the seed of the plant, once the fruit flesh is already stripped down. When they are ready, the fruits (berries) are then soaked in water for several days.
Black pepper comes from the pepper plant, a smooth woody vine that can grow up to 33 feet in hot and humid tropical climates. They begin to bear small white clustered flowers after 3 to 4 years and develop into berries known as peppercorns. Ground peppercorns produce the spice we call pepper.
Benefits Of Black pepper:
1.Antibiotic Properties:Black pepper has natural antibiotic characteristics owing to its vitamin C content. It curbs harmful free radical reactions.
2. Bacterial Infections:Black pepper helps in treating diseases caused due to bacteria. The influence of black pepper has been observed while treating conditions like constipation, diarrhea and colic.
3.Cough And Cold:Surprisingly, the spice also acts as a remedy for cough and cold. The antibacterial properties of black pepper are used for treating respiratory disorders.
4.Flu And Congestion:Black pepper eases congestion. The free radical scavenging activity of black pepper helps in the treatment of cancer. It slows down the activity of some types of cancer. Black pepper finds its application in skin cancer as well.
5.Free Radical Suspension:It generates free radical killing action that curbs the cancerous activities in the body.