- Offer High to Low
- High to Low
- Low to High
- Recent Added
- Normalized price Is it cheaper to buy 16gm of Horlics sachet at Rs 5 or 500gm refill pack for Rs 190. Price Normalization will show you which is the cheapest to buy.
- Liquid Soaps
- Eco Snehi
- Gou Ganga
- Wild Ideas
This unique bath scrubber has been prepared after extensive research and tests by experts with the blessings of Jagadguru Shankaracharyaji of Shri Ramachandrapura Math.
Direction for use: As bath scrubber, scrub over wet skin and then take bath.
Ingredients: Multhani Mitti, Gomaya Powder, Til Thail, Neem Leaves Powder, Lemon Grass Oil, Turmeric, Red Soil, Gaur Gum, Eucaliptus Oil.
- Aloe Vera is the best natural moisturizer. The skin absorbs moisture up to four times faster with Aloe Vera. It protects the outer layers of the skin by helping it to reorganize skin cells. It restores the pH balance of the skin.
- It is anti-pyretic (reduces heat). In treatment for burns and scalds it helps in replacing lost fluids without closing off oxygen, which is crucial to the repairing process.
- It is anti-pruritic (soothes itching). Promotes healing and quells itching conditions which helps dry, sensitive and aging skin. It also is very soothing for Psoriasis Lesions.
- It is an emollient that softens and soothes the skin.
Swarnakshree Herbal Skin Care Chandan Haldi Bath Soap
Help In Removing The Dead Skin Cells. Pappay Peel Is The Sure Shot Way To Reduce Dead Skin Cells And Improve The Texture Of Your Skinthereby Restoring All The Skin Elasticity. Also, The Peel Helps A Lot In Reducing Your Pore Size, Reducing Those Ugly Looking Wrinkles And Fine Lines And Stimulating The Collagen Production.