- Any contract that arises out of orders for supply of food or non-food item through Foodzu is a contract between Customers and Suppliers. Foodzu is not responsible for the quality or the outcome of the product sold by seller, as seller you are completely responsible for the product you sell.
- Suppliers must make comprehensive profiles on Foodzu, providing detailed menus, quantities, pricing and all other specifics like preferred mode of delivery, desired notice period for orders and / or any other special services provided.
- Once a Customer places an order on Foodzu, the Supplier must confirm the order, whereby he commits to the details of said placed order.
- The Suppliers are solely responsible for preparation of food and timely readying it for delivery (as per terms specified on their profile) as well as for maintaining quality and hygiene. Foodzu will not be responsible or liable for the quantity or quality of meals delivered.
- Foodzu will not be responsible for any health damages or sickness caused due to the food delivered by the Suppliers . Foodzu is not responsible for any liability, if any, that may arises from them misuse of their shared information, if any, or from the consumption of any food and beverages delivered by a Chef.
- Foodzu will collect payment on behalf of suppliers for their sales. Suppliers will be paid every 2 weeks after deducting the commission for the services offered by Foodzu. Foodzu will collect 40% commission from Suppliers which includes delivery charges.
- Foodzu will monitor Suppliers closely, using customer feedback provided in the Feedback Section and through emails and will remove and block chefs if they are unable to comply with our standards and / or tarnish our reputation.
- The seller must ship the item(s) as specified by the ships-by date set using the tools provided by Foodzu, or within a reasonable amount of time.
- Sellers are paid only when the buyer accepts the product sold and doesn't raise a dispute. In case there is charge back of funds, the seller will not be paid or if the seller is already paid then that amount will be adjusted in seller's next payment from Foodzu.
- Foodzu will screen sellers or the content or information provided by Sellers to ensure that the customers get the best and desirable products. Sellers must co-operate with Foodzu in this.
- An item is "not as described" if it is substantially different than explicitly agreed upon or if it is not fit for its intended use. Examples include but are not limited to: incorrect size, weight, incorrect material, or missing parts. The sellers must accurately photograph and describe the item(s) for sale.
Foodzu must approve all Sellers that wish to sell items through the Site. Sellers must be the primary producer or maker of the items listed in the Site although Foodzu may make exceptions to this policy on a case-by-case basis.
All Sellers must abide by the laws, statutes and regulations relating to their own business and selling their items. Please ensure you have the proper licenses and consents to produce and sell your items on the Internet. Foodzu is not responsible for ensuring that Sellers are or remain legally qualified to sell their items.
Sellers must provide all information requested by Foodzu, including their name, business name (if different), email address, physical addresses for both trading and courier collections, phone number, and current account bank details to register for a Seller account. Sellers must also advise Foodzu of any changes to the information provided.
Foodzu reserves the right to terminate a Seller's account at any time for any reason. Reasons may include excessive refunding, failure to update stock information, failure to accept order requests in a timely manner and high rates of returns claims and complaints.
The Seller authorises Foodzu to verify Seller's information (including any updated information) and to obtain credit reports about the Seller.