Organic Tattva Ajwain Whole 100 Gm
Product Weight / Volume: 100 Gram
Availability: In Stock
Ajwain seeds are olive green to brown in color, have similar appearance to cumin or caraway seeds with vertical stripes on their outer surface. Ajwain is an herb belonging to the cumin and parsley family, and it is the plant’s seeds that are consumed. The seeds are tiny, erect and oval-shaped with a sharp and penetrating taste.
There are no video for this product.
Fennel seeds contain a recommended amount of dietary fibre that can flush out toxins from body. The same fibre content also aids in digestion and improves appetite. Fennel is an aromatic herb belonging to the parsley family.The seeds can be savoury or sweet-coated in sugar and brightly coloured. Dry roast fennel seed, seasoned with dried rose petals and dried coconut pieces is a fantastic mouth fresher.
Cardamom is aromatic spice in every kitchen. It is mainly used as spice & flavour of food or drinks. But Cardamom is not only Spice it have so many healthy benefits, mainly used to avoid bad breathing.
Complete Health Benefits of Cardamom:
- Combination of Cardamom and Isbgoal with Amla Cures Premature Emission. (It will be available in the form of Pills).
- Equal amount of Cardamom and Amla powder mix twice a day cure burning sensation at the time of urination.
- Combination of Cardamom powder & Honey mix helps to reduce mouth ulcer.
- Daily eating of Cardamom after meal Improves your digestion system.
- Roasted cardamom powder mix used as a medicine for Cough.
- Cardamom is also available as a Herbal Tea. This herbal tea give relaxation from headache & make your mind fresh. It helps to cure from many skin disorders also.
- Eat Cardamom (Elaichi) powder 2 to 3 times a day to get relief from constant hungriness.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Richly flavoured and deliciously aromatic, this harmonious blend of various spices will make an instant chef out of you.Organica spices are handpicked from the finest certified organic farms and are grown without the use of chemical pesticides or fertilizers.With organica you are guarnteed the purest and most flavourful spices