Organic Black Quinoa 500 Gm
Product Weight / Volume: 500 Gram
Availability: In Stock
Special Attributes: VEG
To know more about benefits of Quinoa, please Read More
Organic Black Quinoa
There are no video for this product.
Organic quinoa seeds are obtained from organically grown vegetable garden. These seeds are 100% naturally grown without the use of pesticides and fertilizers and are completely organic. Quinoa is dubbed as a “pseudo-grain” that is a gluten-free seed; it is used in cooking as a whole grain. It is a nutrient-rich grain that is rich source of protein, also provides essential amino acids. It is a good source of dietary fiber.
- The amino acid content of quinoa seed is considered well-balanced for human, similar to that of casein.
- Quinoa is highly nutritious.
- It contains high amount of minerals and vitamins.
- The protein quality and quantity in quinoa seed is often superior to those of more common cereal grains.
- Quinoa is higher in lysine than wheat and its flour is gluten free.
How to Use
- You can use quinoa in making flour, soup, alcohol and breakfast cereal.
- It has whole grains and can be cooked as a rice dish or combination dish.
- Quinoa flour works well as a starch extender when combined with wheat flour or grain, or corn meal, in making biscuits, bread, and processed food.
- Quinoa can be used for breakfast just like oatmeal.