Neem Complete Care Active Toothpaste 125 Gm
Product Weight / Volume: 125 Gram
Availability: In Stock
To know more about benefits of Neem, please Read More
- Neem Protects, Mint Freshens & Calcium Strengthens Complete Care nnnnn
- Prevents cavities Long lasting freshness Strengthens teeth and gums 100% vegetarian nnn
There are no video for this product.
Smile Confidently with Sri Sri Ayurveda's Sudanta Toothpaste, for complete oral care, It keeps your breath fresh, protects and prevents gum and tooth disease and ensure healthier gums & teeth, Cloves has a strong antibacterial property, fights against toothache & bacterial problems & its astringent property helps in keeping your gums healthy, Cinnamon provides good flavour & is anti-inflammatory, Bakul & Mayaphal helps in making gums & teeth strong, Black peppers keeps away bad breath & gum problems.
For A Power White Smile, Here'S A Revolutionary Toothpaste By Closeup. Co-Created By Cosmetic Dentists, Closeup Diamond Attraction Will Give You A Bright Smile In Just 60 Seconds.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Juice extracted by crushing and straining raw turmeric is called Haridrarasa. The extracted juice forms a translucent reddish-yellow liquid which is 100% natural, has no added colour, Flavor and preservatives.
Haridrarasa is Antiviral, Antifungal and Anti Bacterial in nature. Haridrarasa consumed daily on regular basis it improves body Immune System, Removes Toxins from Body and also it helps in Reduction of Fats, Thus Adding Weight Loss, Maintains Healthy Cholesterol Levels and Cure Liver Problems. Helps in Improving Blood Circulation and also it Purifies Blood.
How to Use:
1. Adults can take Haridrarasa with a glass of hot water in empty stomach.
2. Children with hot milk without sugar.
3. For any stomach related and excess heat related problems Haridrarasa can be taken 30 minutes after lunch with glass of fresh buttermilk, which should not be Cold or Sour.
Dosage at a time:
1. For children below 5 years and above 2 years - 1/2 Drop
2. For children below 16 years and above 5 years - 1 Drop
3. For Adults - 2 to 5 Drops