- Offer High to Low
- High to Low
- Low to High
- Recent Added
- Normalized price Is it cheaper to buy 16gm of Horlics sachet at Rs 5 or 500gm refill pack for Rs 190. Price Normalization will show you which is the cheapest to buy.
- Moong Dal
- 24 mantra Organic
- Arya Organic
- Non Brand
- Organic Tattva
- Papas Pure
- Phalada Pure & Sure
- Pro Nature
- Safe Harvest
- Tata Sampann
- Terra Greens
- Turn organic
- Chemical free organic dal
- Dust free and without stones
Description: Moong or green gram is used in many Indian and Asian recipes, both savoury and sweet. A source of proteins, it also contains fibre and many minerals.
The Tata Moong Chilka is free from any added chemicals, colour or any other foreign element. The unpolished I Shakti dal is not exposed to the harmful marble powder, oil polish or animal skin touch that are the base polishing elements found in polished pulses. Tata Shakti dal is power packed with nutritional essentials like protein, dietary fibre and carbohydrates.
Tata Sampann Moong Dal is sweet-tasting, yellow-coloured, split green moong beans, husked. These are high in fibre and protein. They have vitamins A, B, C and E and are an enormous source of minerals such as potassium, iron and calcium. They contain a low glycemic index and almost no fat content.
Turn organic brought to you its premium, fresh and healthy organic moong dal mogar with no added pesticides and fertilizers. It is moong dal split and dehusked. It contains no cholesterol and almost no fat, however are high in fiber, folic acid and protien. It is also known as dew gram split dehusked.
Terra Greens Organic Green Moong is nutritious and mild in flavour and has been used in Indian and Chinese cuisine. They are also a rich source of low-fat protein and contains no saturated fats, besides having a low Glycaemic index.
Organic Green Gram Whole is made from the finest quality pulses sourced from certified organic farms across India
Organic Moong dal is made from the finest quality pulses sourced from certified organic farms across India
- Amira's green gram is grown by small and marginal farmers in rain fed conditions without the use of any chemicals or fertilizers
- Amira's green gram is rich in minerals and vitamins, helping to improve digestion
- It provides major nutrients that are essential for human growth