- Offer High to Low
- High to Low
- Low to High
- Recent Added
- Normalized price Is it cheaper to buy 16gm of Horlics sachet at Rs 5 or 500gm refill pack for Rs 190. Price Normalization will show you which is the cheapest to buy.
- 24 mantra Organic
- Organic Tattva
- Phalada Pure & Sure
- Pro Nature
- Tata Sampann
- Terra Greens
- Turn organic
Pro Nature Organic Masoor Dal, that comes in a hygienically sealed packet ensuring its freshness and taste. Dal is a preparation of pulses (dried lentils, peas or beans) which have been stripped of their outer hulls and split. Dal is a ready source of proteins for a balanced diet containing little or no meat. It is typically around 25% protein by weight, giving it a comparable protein content to meats. Dal is also high in carbohydrates whilst being virtually fat free. It is also rich in the B vitamins thiamine and folic acid as well as several minerals, notably iron and zinc.
- Organically grown without pesticides and fertilizers
- Masoor malka made by organic tattva is a product with the lowest fat content in the market
- Our production regulations ensure it has the highest quantity of vitamin B1, dietary fiber, folate, proteins and iron
Turn organic brought to you its premium, fresh and healthy organic masoor dal malka with no added pesticides and fertilizers. It is skinless lentil which in pinkish in color. It is high protein content, dietary fiber, folate and vitamin B1.
Turn organic brought to you its premium, fresh and healthy organic masoor dal whole with no added pesticides and fertilizers. It is also known as pink lentil varies in color from greenish brown to red and yellow. It is great for quick and easy suppers since it cooks quickly and does not need to be soaked prior to cooking.
Masoor Dal is purest and tasty. It is a very important part of a vegetarian diet in Indian cuisine. It contains high levels of protein, including essential amino acids Isoleucine and lysine and is an essential source of inexpensive protein diet. It also contains fiber, folate, vitamin B1 and minerals.
- 100 percent certified organic masoor daal, made from the finest quality pulses sourced from certified organic farms across India
- Grown without use of any chemicals, pesticides or insecticides
- Cultivated with controlled organic farming practices
Description: Phalada Pure and sure is a range of certified organic food products stemmed from our aim of providing complete solutions across organic supply chain. By offering end consumers quality organic food products which are sourced directly from farmers, we make sure our involvement in the supply chain from farm to hands.