- Offer High to Low
- High to Low
- Low to High
- Recent Added
- Normalized price Is it cheaper to buy 16gm of Horlics sachet at Rs 5 or 500gm refill pack for Rs 190. Price Normalization will show you which is the cheapest to buy.
- Ayurvedic Masala & Spices
- Ground Spices
- Whole spice
- Aashram Masala
- Double Horse
- Mamatha Foods
- Non Brand
- Udupi Ruchi
Cloves are native to the Moluccas, formerly known as the Spice Islands of Indonesia. Cloves are the unopened pink flower buds of the evergreen clove tree. The buds are picked by hand when they are pink and dried until they turn brown in color. Cloves are about 1/2-inch long and 1/4-inch in diameter and with their tapered stem, they resemble tiny nails. In fact, their English name is actually derived from the Latin word clavus, which means nail.Although cloves have a very hard exterior, their flesh features an oily compound that is essential to their nutritional and flavor profile. Cloves have a warm, sweet and aromatic taste that evokes the sultry tropical climates where they are grown.
- Drinking ginger tea gets relief from sore throat problems.
- It hels to improve function of digestion system by eating small piece of ginger with salt before eating food.
- Cloves Benefits
- It is helps to releive from Bad Breath.
- Clove oil and clove can reduce Toothache
- Take 8 to 10 pieces of cloves boil with water, by drinking boiled cloves water can cure stomach ache.
- It is used to cure cough disorders.
- Taknig Clove powder with water and sugar Can Stop frequent Vomiting.
- It can reduce excessive hunger disorder by taking Cloves powder with lukewarm water.
Large Cardamom is a perennial herb with subterranean rhizomes and 50-140 aerial leafy shoots. Each shoot has height of 1.7 to 2.6 mtr and possess 9 to 13 leaves in each tiller. Leaves are glabrous on both sides with a prominent mid-rib. Inflorescence is a condensed spike with yellowish perianth. Each spike has 10-15 fruits. Fruit is round or oval shape, capsule with reddish brown colour. Each capsule is trilocular with many seeds.
• It is used to soothe digestion problems.
• May also be used to treat respiratory problems such as asthma or respiratory spasms.
• Cardamom has anti-inflammatory properties, reducing muscle spasms.
How to Store
• Store it in an airtight jar in a cool and dry place, in order to retain the aroma.
• It will stay good for a year in dry conditions.
Turmeric Powder. The scientific name of termeric is curcuma longa. And this is easily available spice.This is addressed as “Queen of Spice”.
Benefits of Termeric Powder:
- Blood Purifier : It is natural Blood Purifier.Drinking milk with termeric powder helps to remove unwanted impurities from blood.
- Natural Antiseptic : Turmeric can be used as the natural disinfectant and antiseptic. It is acts as Anti-bacterial for applying on wounds and cuts.
- Enhanced Immunity : Lipopolysaccharide present in turmeric stimulates the immune system and boosts the immunity.Due to containing of strong antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial agents it can help to cure cold and flu.
- Brings Down Cholesterol : Turmeric brings down cholesterol. It can reduce cholesterol levels in your blood.
- It reduces chances of Alzheimer’s Disease.This Alzheimer’s disease is causes due to inflammation of brain and plaque formation in brain. Termeric is takes an important role to avoid plaque formation in brain.
- It will help for managing your weight and also improve the digestion by including a pinch of turmeric in each meal.
Cardamom is aromatic spice in every kitchen. It is mainly used as spice & flavour of food or drinks. But Cardamom is not only Spice it have so many healthy benefits, mainly used to avoid bad breathing.
Complete Health Benefits of Cardamom:
- Combination of Cardamom and Isbgoal with Amla Cures Premature Emission. (It will be available in the form of Pills).
- Equal amount of Cardamom and Amla powder mix twice a day cure burning sensation at the time of urination.
- Combination of Cardamom powder & Honey mix helps to reduce mouth ulcer.
- Daily eating of Cardamom after meal Improves your digestion system.
- Roasted cardamom powder mix used as a medicine for Cough.
- Cardamom is also available as a Herbal Tea. This herbal tea give relaxation from headache & make your mind fresh. It helps to cure from many skin disorders also.
- Eat Cardamom (Elaichi) powder 2 to 3 times a day to get relief from constant hungriness.
Long pepper is a slender aromatic climber, with a large perennial woody root and jointed stems thickening at the nodes. The dark, dentate leaves are ovate and heart-shaped, about 2 to 3 inches in length, with broad rounded lobes at the base. The flowers are monoceous and male and female flowers are borne on different plants. The fruits are ovoid, yellowish-orange, minute, and drupe around 1 inch in diameter.
Uses: Stomachache, bronchitis, cough, tumors, immunity boost etc.
Whole Juniper Berries.Juniper Berries are spicy, sweet, with a piney aroma. They are delicious in stews and soups and with meats (especially wild game). They also give gin its distinctive flavor and are a common flavor ingredient in bitters.
Carving the niche of the organization, we are indulged in distributing and exporting a comprehensive range of White Pepper. It is a kind of pepper that comes from tropical berries called Piper Nigrum, are also known as pepper corn. The fruit from which white peppers come from are made to ripen fully from the seed of the plant, once the fruit flesh is already stripped down. When they are ready, the fruits (berries) are then soaked in water for several days.
Black pepper comes from the pepper plant, a smooth woody vine that can grow up to 33 feet in hot and humid tropical climates. They begin to bear small white clustered flowers after 3 to 4 years and develop into berries known as peppercorns. Ground peppercorns produce the spice we call pepper.
Benefits Of Black pepper:
1.Antibiotic Properties:Black pepper has natural antibiotic characteristics owing to its vitamin C content. It curbs harmful free radical reactions.
2. Bacterial Infections:Black pepper helps in treating diseases caused due to bacteria. The influence of black pepper has been observed while treating conditions like constipation, diarrhea and colic.
3.Cough And Cold:Surprisingly, the spice also acts as a remedy for cough and cold. The antibacterial properties of black pepper are used for treating respiratory disorders.
4.Flu And Congestion:Black pepper eases congestion. The free radical scavenging activity of black pepper helps in the treatment of cancer. It slows down the activity of some types of cancer. Black pepper finds its application in skin cancer as well.
5.Free Radical Suspension:It generates free radical killing action that curbs the cancerous activities in the body.
Explore the 'Curry' experience with this classic blend that gives vegetable curries a shaahi taste and a mild, subdued flavour. Being coriander (dhaniya) and turmeric (haldi) based, the blend gives curry an appetising golden hue. Aashram Kitchen King Masala adds wonderful aroma and taste to any dish hence, the name! Aashram Kitchen King Masala is one masala that is made with keen precision to meet the taste of each ethnicity or regional groups in our country. This masala can be used in making several Indian dishes, especially Punjabi subzis. It can also be used while making a vegetable pulao or a biryani. It has 20 key ingredients which are blended perfectly and impart essence to delicacies.
Coriander, Red Chilly, Cumin, Black pepper, Poppy seeds, Green Cardamom, Turmeric, Garlic, Cloves, Cinnamon, Star Anise, Dry ginger, Mustard, Kasuri Methi, Cardamom Seeds, Mace, Caraway, Asafoetida, Nutmeg
Used specifically for making biryani, the Aashram Biryani Masala powder adds not only flavour but also the faint aroma that's required in a perfect biryani. Aashram Biryani Masala is manufactured using completely natural ingredients and provides superior quality experience as compared to commercially available biryani masalas. This perfectly balanced ingredient mix will tantalise your senses every time you use it to make an authentic biryani. 21 natural ingredients brought together in a simple to use mix, this Biryani Masala ensures an impeccable biryani.
Ingredients of Masala:
Coriander, Turmeric, Cumin, Cinnamon, Cloves, Caraway, Black Cardamom, Bay Leaves, Black Pepper,Poppy Seeds, Anistar, Fennel Seeds, Green Cardamom, Nutmeg, Mace, Allspice, Triphala, Fenugreek, Red Chilli, Mint Leaves, Cardamom Seeds
Almost a staple in South India, brimful of the goodness of toovar dal and assorted vegetables, Sambar is nutritious everyday fare and is so versatile that it can be taken with rice, idli, dosa, vada, upma, and just about any south indian snack. The main ingredient in Sambar is Sambar Masala. For the homely taste in your sambar, we have taken great care in preparing Aashram Sambar masala. Aashram Sambar Masala is authentic, fresh and made with all natural ingredients. 9 key ingredients blended perfectly and packed in a small pack to impart essential flavor to your sambar every time.
Coriander, Red Chilli, Pulses, Cumin, Asafoetida, Fenugreek, Turmeric, Mustard, Pepper
Pav Bhaji is one of the most loved fast food dish. With humble origins in the by-lanes of Mumbai, Pav bhaji has gained popularity enough to be served in five-star hotels. The key to a good Pav Bhaji lies in the quality of the masala that goes into the making of the spicy bhaji. Aashram Pav Bhaji Masala, made with all natural ingredients, is sure to impart perfect aroma and flavour to your bhaji every single time. This authentic masala is a combination of a few favorite Indian spices mixed into one, resulting in an easy to use blend.
Apart from pav bhaji, the masala can be added to other vegetable dishes that use potatoes, tomatoes and capsicums.
Red Chilli, Coriander, Tej Patta, Cumin, Dry Mango Chips, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Star Anise, Fennel Seeds, Cloves, Black Cardamom, Triphala, Turmeric
Aashram Chhole masala is a classic blend of selected spices used in the preparation of chick peas or kabuli chana which are served with roti, naan, chapati, basmati rice or any other way you desire. Aashram’s Chhole Masala is authentic and fresh and is made from completely natural ingredients. Spices included in chole masala may vary from family to family, brand to brand but we have struck out a perfect balance of all the spices commonly used by any given household. So just add a spoonful of Aashram Chhole Masala to your preparation and let it do the magic. This masala is made of 23 vitalizing ingredient
Tamarind Powder, Red Chilly, Coriander, Cumin Seeds, Cloves, Dry Mango Chips, Clove Leaves, Katchri, Pomegranate Seeds, Black pepper, Cinnamon, Fennel Seeds, Black Cardamom, Dry Ginger, Mace, Turmeric, Cardamom Seeds, Mint Leaves, Mustard, Ajwain, Hing
Zingy, tangy, slightly hot Chat masala is a perfect seasoning! It gets its distinctive flavor from black salt, asafoetida, katchri used in the making of this amazing chat masala. Aashram Chat Masala gives a bit of both sweet and tangy flavour, which adds great taste to your fruit salad, fruit juices, aloo chat, sprouts, finger chips, sandwiches, tandoori preparations, snacks such as pakoras, samosas and many others. It is also used to flavour fast foods like Bhel Puri, Golgappa, Aloo Chaat and Dahi Puri. Can also be sprinkled on buttermilk. Just like other masalas from our store, Chat Masala is made of completely natural ingredients and provides superior overall experience as compared to commercially available chat masala. Aashram Chat Masala is made with 17 impeccable natural ingredients.
Salt, Dry mango chips, Black salt, Cumin, Coriander, Gol katchri, Black Pepper, Pomegranate Seeds, Citric Acid, Mint Leaves, Dry Ginger, Asafoetida, Nutmeg, Red Chilly, Caraway, Bishops Weed, Cloves
Garam masala packets are readily available in the market, but is often made fresh at several households considering the adulterants and lack of flavour in the ready made ones. Worry no more as we bring you authentic and fresh masala made from natural ingredients as compared to the commercially available garam masala. Aashram Garam Masala is made the way it is made in your household and uses 10 different spices. It is often added in small quantities at the end of the cooking process for a gravy or vegetable dishes, or along with the tempering. Remember that garam masala, if added in greater quantities, or cooked for too long, can overpower the dish with its strong flavour. It is better to add just a little for its valuable special touch!
Red Chilli, Coriander, Poppy seeds, Cinnamon, Pepper, Fennel, Turmeric, Cardamom, Clove, Star Anise
Ayurvedic Health Benefits:
- Fights disease and builds immunity
- Effective pain killer
- Slows-down aging process
- Promotes weight loss
- Increases ability to absorb vitamins, minerals, and proteins
- Relieves gas, heartburn, and soothes upset stomach
- Lowers blood-sugar levels
- Reduces bloating and aids in detoxification
- Fights bad breath
The use of coriander can be traced back to 5,000 BC, making it one of the world's oldest spices. Mainly used for its fresh, soothing and cooling taste, coriander powder is very lightweight and has a mild flavor. Aashram Coriander Powder (dhaniya) is derived from best quality crisp and fresh seeds of the coriander plant. It is an indispensable spice in the spice box of every household as it adds a mild flavour and aroma to sweet and savoury food preparations. It is an essential ingredient of many curries and gravies as it has a mild aroma that instigates the appetite. Coriander powder is useful as a tea, because of its helpful effects on the digestive tract, and is good for increasing appetite, and relieving nausea, diarrhoea, flatulence and indigestion. It is also reputed to enhance circulation and relieve fluid retention. Aashram Coriander Powder is completely authentic, fresh and made with all natural coriander seeds without any additives.
Ayurvedic Health Benefits:
- Coriander seeds as well as fresh coriander leaves help in healthy digestion.
- Coriander is a rich source of many essential vitamins like folic acid, vitamin C, vitamin A and beta carotene.
- It stimulates the production of insulin thus maintaining healthy blood sugar levels.
- Regular intake of coriander protects from food borne diseases due to its anti-bacterial properties.
- It contains high amount of iron which helps to prevent anaemia.
- Coriander seeds contain natural compounds which help to detox the body and remove all the traces of heavy toxic metals.
- Coriander is quite effective for curing various skin diseases like eczema, itchy skin, rashes and inflammation
Turmeric Powder (Haldi) is an indispensable culinary ingredient and there are hardly few recipes in which Turmeric Powder is not used. It is also used in various beauty products and in spiritual ceremonies. Turmeric is mainly used for its medicinal properties and for the gorgeous intensive color it gives to the dishes. Aashram Turmeric Powder (Haldi) is authentic and fresh ground from the best quality and packaged to serve you at its best.
Ayurvedic Health Benefits:
- Turmeric powder is an effective remedy for chronic cough, cold and throat irritations. Milk boiled with a pinch of turmeric powder and ajwain had with a little honey gives immediate relief.
- Turmeric powder mixed with lime and salt helps in treating sprains and swellings.
- Turmeric powder is often used to stop the blood run resulting from a knife cut or other small wounds.
- Curcumin is believed to be the most bioactive and soothing portion of turmeric which harbours antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, stomach-soothing, and liver-and heart-protecting effects. It has a huge therapeutic value and boosting immunity is one of the most important properties of curcumin.