- Offer High to Low
- High to Low
- Low to High
- Recent Added
- Normalized price Is it cheaper to buy 16gm of Horlics sachet at Rs 5 or 500gm refill pack for Rs 190. Price Normalization will show you which is the cheapest to buy.
- Double Horse
- Mamatha Foods
- Non Brand
- Udupi Ruchi
Turmeric Powder. The scientific name of termeric is curcuma longa. And this is easily available spice.This is addressed as “Queen of Spice”.
Benefits of Termeric Powder:
- Blood Purifier : It is natural Blood Purifier.Drinking milk with termeric powder helps to remove unwanted impurities from blood.
- Natural Antiseptic : Turmeric can be used as the natural disinfectant and antiseptic. It is acts as Anti-bacterial for applying on wounds and cuts.
- Enhanced Immunity : Lipopolysaccharide present in turmeric stimulates the immune system and boosts the immunity.Due to containing of strong antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial agents it can help to cure cold and flu.
- Brings Down Cholesterol : Turmeric brings down cholesterol. It can reduce cholesterol levels in your blood.
- It reduces chances of Alzheimer’s Disease.This Alzheimer’s disease is causes due to inflammation of brain and plaque formation in brain. Termeric is takes an important role to avoid plaque formation in brain.
- It will help for managing your weight and also improve the digestion by including a pinch of turmeric in each meal.
Puliogare (developed over many centuries, this stew of tamarind, sugar, salt and many spices makes any dry foods tastier and adds much needed nutrients, (Chetni Pudi) a combination of cereals and spices chetni makes any wet dish tastier and adds much needed nutrients).
Fresh Vegetables are flavoured with herbs and spices and cooked along with aromatic basmati rice to prepare one of Indias finest foods, the biryani. Flavorful biryani is ready when this spice mixture is mixed with fresh vegetables, water and basmati rice.
Paneer Makhani is a popular Punjabi dish. Paneer (Indian cheese) simmered in rich creamy tomato gravy makes a very delicious dish. This is simple and easy recipe to make. Serve Paneer Makhani with any Indian flat bread or over rice. This dish is comprised of cubes of paneer cheese.
The pulp of the fruit is the main portion of tamarind used in food production. When still slightly unripe, it has a very sharp, sour taste with a high level of acidity. Its pulp has been used in many traditional medicines as a laxative, digestive, and as a remedy for biliousness and bile disorders.
Ginger garlic paste is the most indispensable and essential ingredient used in Indian cooking. We need this paste in almost every dish we prepare be it vegetarian or non vegetarian as it gives a pleasing aroma and has got many health benefits like Ginger helps in treating many stomach problems and garlic is very good for heart.
Catch Magic Chat Masala has sour taste and both sweet and is especially popular in the Indian sub-continent. It is used to flavour the fast foods well-liked in India and as well can be additional to the drinks and foods.
Catch Jeera Powder has an aromatic, and is a key element in many Indian dishes. Jeera Powder is normally added in Indian food like vegetables, lentils, raitas, pulaos etc. The Powder gives a nice taste and flavor to the food.