- Offer High to Low
- High to Low
- Low to High
- Recent Added
- Normalized price Is it cheaper to buy 16gm of Horlics sachet at Rs 5 or 500gm refill pack for Rs 190. Price Normalization will show you which is the cheapest to buy.
- 24 mantra Organic
- Arya Organic
- Dakshin's Spicy Cloud
- Double Horse
- Future Organics
- Grahini Brand
- Just A Minute
- Kitchens Of India
- Kpl shudhi
- Mamatha Foods
- Mambalam Iyers
- MOTHERS RECIPE
- Nimble Organics
- Non Brand
- Organic Tattva
- Phalada Pure & Sure
- Real Thai
- Safe Harvest
- Sanketi Adukale
- Spice Supreme
- Sri Sri Ayurveda
- Table Spoon
- Tech Organea
- Terra Greens
- Thai Heritage
- The Spice Club
- Turn organic
- Udupi Ruchi
- This all-purpose seasoning adds sweet flavor
- Rich aromatic blend of spices
- No cholestrol
- No trans fat
Everest Garam masala is an aromatic blend of spices extensively used in Indian cuisine. This all-purpose seasoning adds sweet flavor, warm to lamb, chicken, fish, potatoes, breads and rice pilaf.
- A perfect blend of pure spices
- Enhances the taste of your dish
Everest Pani Puri Masala is one such masala to give you the flavor of your finest spicy pani puri at home. This Puri is a fried void ball made from wheat flour.
A delicious South Indian curry prepared with lentils, vegetables and mixed spices, for eating with Idlis, Vadas, Dosas or rice.Make authentic South Indian Sambar in minutes with MTR's world renown sambar mix.This spicy soup is usually made with potatoes,onion,tomatoes and other vegetables.Its fiery flavours come from corriander,chilli,cumin,mustard,turmeric and tamarind.
Preparation is easy simply boil water,the contents of this pack,and your choice of vegetables,and sambar is ready!
Aachi Garam Masala literally means "hot spices." This Garam Masala has a bit more chilli and garlic flavours than traditional garam masala. Garam Masala is a powered blend of highly aromatic spices and black pepper.
MDH Chunky Chat Masala is an essential seasoning in Indian cuisine. This tantalizing tart, tangy, spicy and salty blend of spices is used to enhance the flavor of everything from fruits to savory snacks. It is a combination of salt, dry mango powder, black salt, cumin, black pepper, pomegranate seeds, coriander, mint leaves, nutmeg and other spices.
KEYA Oregano is used for flavouring Pasta, Pizza, Italian Salads, Sauces, Risotto, roasts, Marinades, dressings, infused oils, etc.Native to Mediterranean region.Native to Mediterranean region, Oregano is one of the most widely used herbs in the world. It has derived its name from a Greek word which means ‘mountain-delight’. Romans & many Europeans learnt the use of Oregano from Greeks and started using it in various foods and medicines. Oregano has an aromatic, warm and slightly bitter taste. Together with basil, it contributes to characteristic taste of Italian cuisine.
1. Heat 1/2 cup oil, add meat and Shan Nihari mix, stir fry until oil separates from masala. 2. Add 18 cups / 3, 1/2 litres water and bones. Stir and bring to boil. Cover and cook undisturbed on low heat (For: beef 6 hours, goat / Lamb 4 hours, and chicken 3 hours). 3. Remove bones, collect marrow and discard bones. Add marrow to gravy. 4. Gradually add dissolved flour in the gravy stir and mix. Bring to boil and cook for 15 minutes. Stir occasionally. 5. Heat remaining oil and add sliced onion. Stir fry until golden and pour into nihari. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes on low heat. Remove excessive oil before serving, if desired
The perfect mix for a popular paneer and green pea preparation. One of the most frequently ordered dishes in Indian restaurants worldwide, Mutter Paneer is a tempting combination of paneer or cottage cheese with green peas in a yellowish onion gravy. Use Suhana Mutter Paneer Mix for best results!
From the lush spice-fields of India, comes a premium quality Garam Masala. Pounded to retain authentic flavor, taste and aroma, it is the household staple in every Indian kitchen.
Use it for preparing gravies, curries, dal, samosas, potato vadas, kachoris, usal, pattice, patra and all types of Farsans.
MTR Chaat Masala is a spice blend for salads and savories. Follow the directions provided for a delicious Fruit Chat that everyone will love. Or sprinkle over waffers, savories, fried nuts, grilled or roasted delicacies such as tikkas, kababs, fruit or vegetable salads and sandwiches.
Ingredients: SDry Mango Powder (56%), Salt, Black Salt, Cumin, Coriander, Mint Leaves, Red Chilli, Ajowan, Caraway, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Clove, Asafoetida.