Long Pepper 100 Gm
Product Weight / Volume: 100 Gram
Availability: In Stock
Long pepper is a slender aromatic climber, with a large perennial woody root and jointed stems thickening at the nodes. The dark, dentate leaves are ovate and heart-shaped, about 2 to 3 inches in length, with broad rounded lobes at the base. The flowers are monoceous and male and female flowers are borne on different plants. The fruits are ovoid, yellowish-orange, minute, and drupe around 1 inch in diameter.
Uses: Stomachache, bronchitis, cough, tumors, immunity boost etc.
There are no video for this product.
- 100 percent certified organic cardamom whole, sourced from certified organic farms across India
- Grown without use of any chemicals, pesticides or insecticides
- Cultivated with controlled organic farming practices
Pure and Sure is a range of Certified Organic Food Product from Phalada Agro All of Phalada products are sourced directly from farmers and processed under hygenic condition in a GMP Certified Processing Facility With more than 10 years of experience in Organic Agriculture Phalada works with more than 1000 certified farmers across India We believe in complete Tracebility and Transparency To get a firsthand experience on how we work across the Supply Chain and to learn more about Organic Farming.
- Organic. Free from Chemicals and Pesticides. It has a distinct aroma.
- It is one of the popular spices and used extensively in Indian and International Cuisines.
- Powder form is used in seasoning salads, curd etc.
- Drinking brewed cumin seeds water is believed to eliminate toxins from the body.
- Store in an air tight container in a cool and dry place.
Organic Black Mustard Seeds are essential spices in lots of regional cuisines. Brown mustard has spicy hot flavor. It is used widely in Panch Phoran spice blend. This spice blend can be utilized to make fish, vegetables and other meat curry dishes.
Cloves are native to the Moluccas, formerly known as the Spice Islands of Indonesia. Cloves are the unopened pink flower buds of the evergreen clove tree. The buds are picked by hand when they are pink and dried until they turn brown in color. Cloves are about 1/2-inch long and 1/4-inch in diameter and with their tapered stem, they resemble tiny nails. In fact, their English name is actually derived from the Latin word clavus, which means nail.Although cloves have a very hard exterior, their flesh features an oily compound that is essential to their nutritional and flavor profile. Cloves have a warm, sweet and aromatic taste that evokes the sultry tropical climates where they are grown.
- Drinking ginger tea gets relief from sore throat problems.
- It hels to improve function of digestion system by eating small piece of ginger with salt before eating food.
- Cloves Benefits
- It is helps to releive from Bad Breath.
- Clove oil and clove can reduce Toothache
- Take 8 to 10 pieces of cloves boil with water, by drinking boiled cloves water can cure stomach ache.
- It is used to cure cough disorders.
- Taknig Clove powder with water and sugar Can Stop frequent Vomiting.
- It can reduce excessive hunger disorder by taking Cloves powder with lukewarm water.
Customers who bought this item also bought
24 mantra organic from its organic section, presents delicious himalayan multiflower honey from the pristine mountains of himalaya. It is produced using naturally extracted honey from different flowers found in himalayan ranges.