- Offer High to Low
- High to Low
- Low to High
- Recent Added
- Normalized price Is it cheaper to buy 16gm of Horlics sachet at Rs 5 or 500gm refill pack for Rs 190. Price Normalization will show you which is the cheapest to buy.
- Ground Spices
The ground coriander is obtained from the Coriander seed of the coriander plant. It is most commonly found in its whole seed form. When grinding at home, it can be roasted or heated on a dry pan briefly to enhance the aroma before grinding it in an electric grinder or with a mortar and pestle. Ground coriander seeds lose their flavour quickly in storage. Therefore, it is best to ground the seeds to your need. Coriander powder has a pleasing whiff and taste. The spice is an important item of international trade. Coriander is widely used in whole or ground forms for flavouring purposes. In India, coriander goes into mainly making of curry powders as well as being an important flavouring agent.
Asafoetida is used for breathing problems including ongoing (chronic) bronchitis, H1N1 "swine" flu, and asthma. It is also used for digestion problems including intestinal gas, upset stomach, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and irritable colon. Other uses include treatment of â€œwhooping coughâ€? (pertussis), croup, and hoarse throat.
Benefits of Hing:
- Taking Fried hing with water to cure Diarrhea.
- It is a home remedies for Gastric. Dissolve some in water and apply it near the umbilical region to get relief of Gastric Pain.
- By taking Boiled Hing can give releif from Toothache problems.
- It is used for Epilepsy treatment.Boil some Hing with Sendha namak (rock salt) and 10 gm Ghee in 100 ml of milk. Boil until ghee left behind and use it to cure epilepsy.
- In swollen glands treatment, grind some hing in one raisin with some hot water. This is very effective natural home remedy.
Catch Dry Mango Powder is the savory and tasty Mango powder is now existing to increase the taste of the dishes you prepare using this. Popularly well-known as Amchur Powder, wonderful for gentle sourness and taste to the dishes.
Catch Kasuri Methi Whole spices help in meeting the culinary taste for all the different regions of the country. Kasoori methi forms a very basic part in Indian cooking.
Keya Wonder Hot Red Chilli Flakes Herbs is dehydrated chillies processed under the strict supervision of the company to maintain the standard of the product. This chillies grown in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. It has the perfect aroma and fragrance to make the food tastier. Makes the food more tasty and it is widely used in the Indian and continental foods.
Keya Srilanka Cinnamon Powder gives fragrance and flavour in bakes, confectionery, coffee and curries. This cinnamon is organically grown and freeze-dried to retain its natural goodness. This cinnamon from Sri Lanka & the finest cinnamon in the world
Red Chilli Powder with a rich flavor and color that enhances the flavor of food. Prepared from dry Red Chillies, this powder can be used in different cooking's. It adds irresistible and pungent taste to the food.
Maiyas Spice Blend Rasam Powder Produced using Good Quality Raw material and stringent quality testing- Consistency in colour , particle size and aroma of the product.Spices and spice blends are processed in way as to retain their full flavour, aroma and colour for long. Just a pinch of maiyas spices is enough to give an ounce of flavour.
Maiyas is the fastest growing vegetarian processed food company in India. Maiyas Sambar Powder is made from fresh and natural ingredients. It is not contain any added preservatives, artificial colours and trans fat.
Aashirvaad Turmeric Powder is well-known for its bright yellow colour and used as a colouring agent Turmeric is used extensively in Indian dishes.
Benefits of Termeric Powder:
- Blood Purifier : It is natural Blood Purifier.Drinking milk with termeric powder helps to remove unwanted impurities from blood.
- Natural Antiseptic : Turmeric can be used as the natural disinfectant and antiseptic. It is acts as Anti-bacterial for applying on wounds and cuts.
- Enhanced Immunity : Lipopolysaccharide present in turmeric stimulates the immune system and boosts the immunity.Due to containing of strong antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial agents it can help to cure cold and flu.
- Brings Down Cholesterol : Turmeric brings down cholesterol. It can reduce cholesterol levels in your blood.
- It reduces chances of Alzheimer’s Disease.This Alzheimer’s disease is causes due to inflammation of brain and plaque formation in brain. Termeric is takes an important role to avoid plaque formation in brain.
- It will help for managing your weight and also improve the digestion by including a pinch of turmeric in each meal.