- Offer High to Low
- High to Low
- Low to High
- Recent Added
- Normalized price Is it cheaper to buy 16gm of Horlics sachet at Rs 5 or 500gm refill pack for Rs 190. Price Normalization will show you which is the cheapest to buy.
- Black seeds
- Black Sesame seeds
- Fenugreek (Methi) Seeds
- Mustard Seeds
- Pine Nuts
- Poppy seeds (khas khas)
- Pumpkin & Pomegranate seeds
- Quinoa & Sunflower Seeds
- Sabja/Chia seeds
- Watermelon & Muskmelon seeds
- 24 mantra Organic
- Apollo Pharmacy
- Arya Organic
- Non Brand
- Phalada Pure & Sure
- Pro Nature
- Terra Greens
- Turn organic
- Village Grains
Organic quinoa seeds are obtained from organically grown vegetable garden. These seeds are 100% naturally grown without the use of pesticides and fertilizers and are completely organic. Quinoa is dubbed as a “pseudo-grain” that is a gluten-free seed; it is used in cooking as a whole grain. It is a nutrient-rich grain that is rich source of protein, also provides essential amino acids. It is a good source of dietary fiber.
- The amino acid content of quinoa seed is considered well-balanced for human, similar to that of casein.
- Quinoa is highly nutritious.
- It contains high amount of minerals and vitamins.
- The protein quality and quantity in quinoa seed is often superior to those of more common cereal grains.
- Quinoa is higher in lysine than wheat and its flour is gluten free.
How to Use
- You can use quinoa in making flour, soup, alcohol and breakfast cereal.
- It has whole grains and can be cooked as a rice dish or combination dish.
- Quinoa flour works well as a starch extender when combined with wheat flour or grain, or corn meal, in making biscuits, bread, and processed food.
- Quinoa can be used for breakfast just like oatmeal.
It has 6 times high fiber content when compared to wheat, it's gluten free millet with high calcium, phosphorous & fiber, it is high in carbohydrates & fat too, it helps to maintain the body temperature,it acts as a good anti-oxidant too.
Flax Seeds are healthy and highly nutritious seeds. Flax seed oil is also very beneficial. It is an excellent source of calcium and fiber and it contains heart healthy omega-3 acids and low in carbohydrates.
Turn organic brought to you its premium, fresh and healthy organic flaxseed with no added pesticides and fertilizers. Popularly known as alsi. Flax seeds contain high levels of dietary fiber as well as lignans, an abundance of micronutrients and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Quinoa is a good source of RDA nutrients like foliate, copper and phosphorous and helps overcome nutrition deficiency of common grains
- Decreased allergy risk, due to absence of gluten compared to wheat and digestibility due to fiber source also makes it a good alternative food source for children and toddlers
- Quinoa is a good source of fiber, a key nutrient in regulation of blood sugar
- Belonging to a spinach/beet's family, quinoa is a good source of vitamin E
Have the Black Chia Seeds by Satvikk and stay fit. Known for their energy, these tiny little black seeds add a nutritional punch to your diet. You can use them as it is or you can grind them and use it in the powder form too. The Black Chia Seeds by Satvikk are a must-have for the health conscious.