- Offer High to Low
- High to Low
- Low to High
- Recent Added
- Normalized price Is it cheaper to buy 16gm of Horlics sachet at Rs 5 or 500gm refill pack for Rs 190. Price Normalization will show you which is the cheapest to buy.
- Arhar & Toor Dal
- Channa & Rajma
- Channa Dal
- Moong Dal
- Moth Dal
- Other Dals
- Soya Products
- Urad Dal
- 24 mantra Organic
- Arya Organic
- Golden Harvest
- Nimble Organics
- Non Brand
- Organic Tattva
- Papas Pure
- Phalada Pure & Sure
- Pro Nature
- Safe Harvest
- Sanjeevani Organics
- Sri Bhagyalakshmi
- Tata Sampann
- Terra Greens
- Turn organic
Pro Nature Organic Roasted Channa Dal is sweet and nutty flavor, this dal is amongst the most popular dal in India. Chana dal is produced by removing the outer layer of kala chana (black chickpeas) and then splitting the kernel. It is a ready source of proteins for a balanced diet containing little or no meat.Roasted chana dal is tiny, tough and creamy white with a crispy texture,Mild aroma and taste.This dal is one of the legume that's commonly used in Indian cooking and recipes. its flavor complements side dishes such as rice, puri, roti, kulcha and chapatti.
Pro Nature Organic offers the finest quality Kabuli Channa , which is obtained from the reliable farmers. They are very much good in taste and rich in nutritional values as they are high in Iron, Zinc, Protein, Potassium, healthful soluble fiber and complex carbohydrates. Kabuli Channas are also best source of molybdenum and manganese. They are perfect and suitable enough to be prepared as a various delectable dishes. Pro Nature Organic Kabuli Channa has got high fiber content and regular intake of Kabuli chana may help you with stomach disorders, including acid reflux, gastric ulcers and many more. They are proper vegetarian stuffs and hence good to fill your stomach with. Bring home Pro Nature Organic Kabuli Channa and enjoy the real taste of it. Seeds are high in protein,Chemical-free organic channa.Kabuli Chana is widely used to prepare delicious Chole and other food items.
- Milled, processed & packed in 100% gluten-free facility
- Contains Cracked Sorghum [Jowar]
- Allergen-free breakfast choice
- Authenticity assured
Description: Zero-G Lite Dalia is hypo-allergen cracked sorghum (jowar) grain product. It is very good for coeliac patients and for autistic population. It can be substituted in place of regular dalia.
- Chemical free organic dal
- Dust free and without stones
Description: Moong or green gram is used in many Indian and Asian recipes, both savoury and sweet. A source of proteins, it also contains fibre and many minerals.
ProThe Urad White Split is one of the important and often used lentils in preparing various culinary dishes, especially there are only some southern dishes which are incomplete without this particular lentil. Pro Nature Organic Urad White Split makes your dishes filled with extreme taste such as dosa, idli, vada, papad.
Pro Nature Organic Raw Peanuts are rich in monounsaturated fats, the type of fat that is emphasized in the heart-healthy Mediterranean diet. Studies of diets with a special emphasis on peanuts have shown that this little legume is a big ally for a healthy heart.
Pro Nature Organic Masoor Dal, that comes in a hygienically sealed packet ensuring its freshness and taste. Dal is a preparation of pulses (dried lentils, peas or beans) which have been stripped of their outer hulls and split. Dal is a ready source of proteins for a balanced diet containing little or no meat. It is typically around 25% protein by weight, giving it a comparable protein content to meats. Dal is also high in carbohydrates whilst being virtually fat free. It is also rich in the B vitamins thiamine and folic acid as well as several minerals, notably iron and zinc.
The Tata Moong Chilka is free from any added chemicals, colour or any other foreign element. The unpolished I Shakti dal is not exposed to the harmful marble powder, oil polish or animal skin touch that are the base polishing elements found in polished pulses. Tata Shakti dal is power packed with nutritional essentials like protein, dietary fibre and carbohydrates.
Tata Sampann Moong Dal is sweet-tasting, yellow-coloured, split green moong beans, husked. These are high in fibre and protein. They have vitamins A, B, C and E and are an enormous source of minerals such as potassium, iron and calcium. They contain a low glycemic index and almost no fat content.
Pro Nature Organic Urad Dal Black Split.Pro nature product range span a wide array of food products and is 100% certified organic by an internationally recognised Switzerland based certification body IMO Control.
- Black gram serves to have an Anti-aging property helping to get a fair and flawless skin.
- They acts as Vitalizer for proper hair growth. You can either add in your diet or apply as hair mask.
- Black lentils are found to have the protein,fat and carbohydrate that are required by the human body.
- Black gram is found to be the healthy pulse,as it is rich in iron. They helps to boost up the energy levels and keep us active.
- Organically grown without pesticides and fertilizers
- Masoor malka made by organic tattva is a product with the lowest fat content in the market
- Our production regulations ensure it has the highest quantity of vitamin B1, dietary fiber, folate, proteins and iron
Organically grown without pesticides & fertilizers
• They have a rich nutty flavor, sweet taste & crunchy texture
• Rich in essential nutrients
• An excellent source, magnesium & phosphorus & dietary fibre
• They make a wonderful snack you can enjoy any time of the day
Turn organic brought to you its premium, fresh and healthy organic rajma red with no added pesticides and fertilizers. Known for their high fiber, they have a strong flavor used to make distinctive rajma curry in combination with fragrant spices such as cumin, coriander and amchur.