- Offer High to Low
- High to Low
- Low to High
- Recent Added
- Normalized price Is it cheaper to buy 16gm of Horlics sachet at Rs 5 or 500gm refill pack for Rs 190. Price Normalization will show you which is the cheapest to buy.
- Cough & Cold
Himalaya Tulasi or Ocimum sanctum leaves give up a volatile oil containing eugenol, which possesses antiseptic properties. Tulasi promotes optimum respiratory support. It has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, expectorant assets and is helpful in respiratory stress and respiratory tract infections.
- Camphor Oil extract acts as a skin stimulant and counter-irritant when applied externally.
- The oil of the Blue Gum Tree is easily absorbed and is topically used as a massage oil. It can also be used as a dry inhalant.
- Mint extracts reduce nerve pain and help reduce fever.
- Turpentine Oil extracted from the plant Chir Pine, is used in many ointments and liniments for treating minor aches and colds. It relieves irritation and also decreases skin redness.
- Nutmeg Oil is used as a counter-irritant and stimulates blood flow to the area applied.
Smyle Adulsa Tulsi Haldi Unique Gargle Gulp.