Better known facts about Nirgundi Juice
Nirgundi is also called as Five-Leaved Chaste Tree
Nirgundi one of the best anti inflammatory and antibiotic. Nirgundi is a drug of choice for problems where inflammation has occurred like pharyngitis,tonsillitis, and even orchitis. It is used for external application in the form of paste /oil and also for oral administration in the form of powder, leaf juice extract or water decoction.
Uses of Nirgundi
- It basically acts as an analgesic and extremely useful for conditions associated with spleen,liver and thyroid.
- Used to treat various skin ailments like vitiligo,leucoderma and leprosy,eye diseases.
- Used to treat number of female ailments such as amenorrhea,menopause,menstrual difficulties.
- It is useful herb for proper hair growth and their maintenance.
- It treats diseases caused due to vitiation of Vata and Kapha
- The leaves are used as Biopesticide and mosquito repellent.
- The Nirgundi herb keeps your joints strong and relieves pain and inflammation
- It is also used in ayurveda as a substitute to pain killer.
Nirgundi medical qualities
Nirgundi panchang juice
It is used to protect the body from various diseases. We source tested quality herbs from our vendors and process them using sophisticated machinery at our unit in conformity with the prevailing industrial standards and norms. Nirgundi Panchang goes through various quality tests in order to ensure that we serve a flawless range to our customers that can be safely consumed.
Use of Nirgundi juice
- It helps to cure Rheumatoid Arthritis, Joint Pains.
- Juice Extract Of Nirgundi is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Inflammation, Oxidative stress and other conditions.
- It is extremely effective in migraine & headache.
- It is a very good muscle relaxant, pain relieving, anti-anxiety, and anti-asthma etc.
- It is useful in intestinal worm infestation.
- It is useful in skin diseases, eczema, ring worms.
- It relieves muscle and arthritis related pain.
- It is useful in spleen disorder.
- It is useful in abdominal tumor.
- It is useful in anorexia.
- It improves intelligence, relieves anxiety .
- It is good for eyes .
- It is carminative .
- It improves hair quality.
- It is anti-toxic, anti-poisonous.
- It is useful in abdominal colic, antispasmodic.
- It is good for menopause and heavy menstruation.
Use of Nirgundi oil
Nirgundi oil is an herbal oil. It is used in the treatment of cysts and abscesses. It is most commonly used in north Indian Ayurvedic practice. This medicine should strictly be used under medical supervision.
- Abscess (swollen area filled with pus).
- Nirgundi oil is used to treat premature greying of hair and scalp infections like pediculosis and lice.
- Carbuncle (Multiple boils filled with pus on skin).
- Chronic ulcers.
- Dressing for venereal sores.
- Healing of wounds .
- Hearing loss.
- Pain in joints .
- Painful muscles.
- Skin diseases.
Top 5 health benefits of grass Nirgundi
1 . It is used to treat mental disorders
- Dale 04.02 g of powdered fruit, 2-3 times a day.
- Cura disorders of the nasal passages and mind.
2. Useful in Throat ache
- Nirgundi Use the decoction for gargling.
- Cura whole throat and mouth related disorders.
- In the case of heartburn and swelling of the throat, mix the oil in slightly warm water and add some salt to it.
- Water is also used for gargling.
- Cures throat problems.
3. For the ear problems
- If pus in the ear, put 1-2 drops of oil nirgundi medicated, mixed with honey the ears.
- This is very prompt and effective.
4. Chronic rhinitis- Curas
- Boil the sheets 10 gm in 100 ml of water and give the patient, every morning and evening.
- Fever and chronic rhinitis is cured effectively.
5. Treats Liver disorders
The enlarged liver, give 2 g of powder with 1 g myrobalan Nirgundi black and urine 10mg cow. Give 2 g Nirgundi powder with 500 mg and kutki black rasot, twice daily.