Aloevera is a plant species of the genus Aloe, It grows wild in tropical climates around the global and is one of the oldest plants on record due to its medicinal and moisturizing, health benefits. Egyptians and Chinese used Aloe Vera to treat burns, wounds, and fever. Aloevera includes polysaccharides, enzymes, vitamins, minerals and amino acids that boost nutrient absorption, immune system,reduction of nitrates and digestive health.
Different aloevera product and their Benefits
Aloevera contains natural enzymes and vitamins that can directly promote healthy hair and stimulate hair growth, using aloe vera shampoo keeps hair safe from environmental elements and It can also relieve scalp itchiness, irritation reduce dandruff and maintains pH level in hair.
Aloe Vera skin uses
- Aloevera sunburn cream contains natural antioxidant properties which heals skin burn.
- Aloe Vera moisturizing cream moisturizes the skin without giving it a oily feel, so it is suitable for different skin complexion.
- Aloe Vera gel contains Gibberellins and Auxin which heals wound, reduce skin inflammation,reduce skin burns, itchiness and helps heal skin more rapidly. Aloe vera gel is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema
- Intake of aloe vera juice improves the digestion, relieve ulcers and prescribed for arthritis and rheumatism patient.
- Aloe juice helps reduce inflammation in ears, eyes, arthritis and body.
- Drinking Aloe Vera juice reduces symptoms of heart reflex and helps in maintaining insulin level in diabetic patient
- Including aloe vera juice daily diet helps to maintain cholesterol level and increase the level of good cholesterol.
- Aloe Vera juice is useful for weight loss and boost oral health hygiene and provides a relief from cold and mouth ulcers.
- Aloe Vera is good for diabetes patients because it helps to monitor the blood sugar levels