Black Pepper 200 Gm
Product Weight / Volume: 200 Gram
Availability: In Stock
Black pepper comes from the pepper plant, a smooth woody vine that can grow up to 33 feet in hot and humid tropical climates. They begin to bear small white clustered flowers after 3 to 4 years and develop into berries known as peppercorns. Ground peppercorns produce the spice we call pepper.
Benefits Of Black pepper:
1.Antibiotic Properties:Black pepper has natural antibiotic characteristics owing to its vitamin C content. It curbs harmful free radical reactions.
2. Bacterial Infections:Black pepper helps in treating diseases caused due to bacteria. The influence of black pepper has been observed while treating conditions like constipation, diarrhea and colic.
3.Cough And Cold:Surprisingly, the spice also acts as a remedy for cough and cold. The antibacterial properties of black pepper are used for treating respiratory disorders.
4.Flu And Congestion:Black pepper eases congestion. The free radical scavenging activity of black pepper helps in the treatment of cancer. It slows down the activity of some types of cancer. Black pepper finds its application in skin cancer as well.
5.Free Radical Suspension:It generates free radical killing action that curbs the cancerous activities in the body.
There are no video for this product.
Large Cardamom is a perennial herb with subterranean rhizomes and 50-140 aerial leafy shoots. Each shoot has height of 1.7 to 2.6 mtr and possess 9 to 13 leaves in each tiller. Leaves are glabrous on both sides with a prominent mid-rib. Inflorescence is a condensed spike with yellowish perianth. Each spike has 10-15 fruits. Fruit is round or oval shape, capsule with reddish brown colour. Each capsule is trilocular with many seeds.
• It is used to soothe digestion problems.
• May also be used to treat respiratory problems such as asthma or respiratory spasms.
• Cardamom has anti-inflammatory properties, reducing muscle spasms.
How to Store
• Store it in an airtight jar in a cool and dry place, in order to retain the aroma.
• It will stay good for a year in dry conditions.
Cloves are native to the Moluccas, formerly known as the Spice Islands of Indonesia. Cloves are the unopened pink flower buds of the evergreen clove tree. The buds are picked by hand when they are pink and dried until they turn brown in color. Cloves are about 1/2-inch long and 1/4-inch in diameter and with their tapered stem, they resemble tiny nails. In fact, their English name is actually derived from the Latin word clavus, which means nail.Although cloves have a very hard exterior, their flesh features an oily compound that is essential to their nutritional and flavor profile. Cloves have a warm, sweet and aromatic taste that evokes the sultry tropical climates where they are grown.
- Drinking ginger tea gets relief from sore throat problems.
- It hels to improve function of digestion system by eating small piece of ginger with salt before eating food.
- Cloves Benefits
- It is helps to releive from Bad Breath.
- Clove oil and clove can reduce Toothache
- Take 8 to 10 pieces of cloves boil with water, by drinking boiled cloves water can cure stomach ache.
- It is used to cure cough disorders.
- Taknig Clove powder with water and sugar Can Stop frequent Vomiting.
- It can reduce excessive hunger disorder by taking Cloves powder with lukewarm water.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Brooke Bond Red Label Natural Care tea is a blend of leaves rich in flavonoids and tea rich in flavonoids is known to improve blood circulation.