Black Pepper 200 Gm
Product Weight / Volume: 200 Gram
Availability: In Stock
Black pepper comes from the pepper plant, a smooth woody vine that can grow up to 33 feet in hot and humid tropical climates. They begin to bear small white clustered flowers after 3 to 4 years and develop into berries known as peppercorns. Ground peppercorns produce the spice we call pepper.
Benefits Of Black pepper:
1.Antibiotic Properties:Black pepper has natural antibiotic characteristics owing to its vitamin C content. It curbs harmful free radical reactions.
2. Bacterial Infections:Black pepper helps in treating diseases caused due to bacteria. The influence of black pepper has been observed while treating conditions like constipation, diarrhea and colic.
3.Cough And Cold:Surprisingly, the spice also acts as a remedy for cough and cold. The antibacterial properties of black pepper are used for treating respiratory disorders.
4.Flu And Congestion:Black pepper eases congestion. The free radical scavenging activity of black pepper helps in the treatment of cancer. It slows down the activity of some types of cancer. Black pepper finds its application in skin cancer as well.
5.Free Radical Suspension:It generates free radical killing action that curbs the cancerous activities in the body.
There are no video for this product.
Carving the niche of the organization, we are indulged in distributing and exporting a comprehensive range of White Pepper. It is a kind of pepper that comes from tropical berries called Piper Nigrum, are also known as pepper corn. The fruit from which white peppers come from are made to ripen fully from the seed of the plant, once the fruit flesh is already stripped down. When they are ready, the fruits (berries) are then soaked in water for several days.
Whole Juniper Berries.Juniper Berries are spicy, sweet, with a piney aroma. They are delicious in stews and soups and with meats (especially wild game). They also give gin its distinctive flavor and are a common flavor ingredient in bitters.
Cardamom is aromatic spice in every kitchen. It is mainly used as spice & flavour of food or drinks. But Cardamom is not only Spice it have so many healthy benefits, mainly used to avoid bad breathing.
Complete Health Benefits of Cardamom:
- Combination of Cardamom and Isbgoal with Amla Cures Premature Emission. (It will be available in the form of Pills).
- Equal amount of Cardamom and Amla powder mix twice a day cure burning sensation at the time of urination.
- Combination of Cardamom powder & Honey mix helps to reduce mouth ulcer.
- Daily eating of Cardamom after meal Improves your digestion system.
- Roasted cardamom powder mix used as a medicine for Cough.
- Cardamom is also available as a Herbal Tea. This herbal tea give relaxation from headache & make your mind fresh. It helps to cure from many skin disorders also.
- Eat Cardamom (Elaichi) powder 2 to 3 times a day to get relief from constant hungriness.