Akshaya's Gouamrut Pure Indian Cow Milk 200 Ml
Akshaya's Gouamrut Pure Indian Cow Milk 500 Ml
Product Weight / Volume:
Availability: In Stock
Special Attributes: VEG
Milk In India, Is not just a drink, it is an elixir. It speaks of parental devotion, well-being and health. This faith in the power of milk is well-grounded: it is the primary nutrient for the young and the old. Nearly 63 percent of animal protein in the Indian diet comes from dairy products. For vegetarians, there is simply no alternative. Just drinking milk is not enough for being healthy. It is important to find out the right source of the milk for you and your children are drinking everyday.
As in Vedas:
The holy Indian cow in Hindu iconography, religion & culture is quite literally worshiped as goddess Kamadhenu -- The Cow of Plenty.
The National Bureau of Animal Genetic Research has recently demonstrated the superior milk quality of Indian cattle breeds Findings has proved that milk of Indian cows Contain an amino acid PROLINE which is strongly bonded to another amino acid INSOLEUCINE. Such milk, called as A2 milk has the capability to fight Against diseases and disorders of human body like obesity, joint pain, asthma, mental problems etc. A2 milk contains high levels of Omega 3 that cleans the cholesterol deposits of blood vessels. Cerebrosides present in A2 milk increases brain power. Strontium of A2 milk enhances the body Immunity and protect it from harmful radiation.
Benefits of Desi Cow Milk :
- As per ayurvedic tradition, Desi cow milk helps in the growth and development of Children's Brain & Memory Power.
- After mother's milk, it is only the Desi Cow's Milk which gives Energy and full protection and is easily digestive to Children.
- Desi Cow Milk has Amino Acids which make Proteins easily digestible.
- Desi Cow Milk prevents the formation of serum cholesterol.
- Fat from Desi Cow Milk controls Obesity.
There are no video for this product.