Aashirvaad Svasti Cow Ghee 1 Ltr Jar
Aashirvaad Svasti Cow Ghee 500 Ml Jar
Aashirvaad Svasti Cow Ghee 200 Ml Jar
Product Weight / Volume:
Availability: In Stock
Made from pure cow’s milk, Aashirvaad Svasti Ghee is the first product from ITC’s dairy portfolio. Manufactured at ITC’s very own, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Munger (Bihar), Aashirvaad Svasti Ghee promises to deliver impeccable taste & consistent quality.Furthermore, Aashirvaad Svasti Ghee is made using a special ‘SloCook’ process that enhances its natural aroma, giving it a distinct flavor profile. With its wonderful aroma, rich granular texture and consistent quality, Aashirvaad Svasti Ghee lends itself beautifully to varied Indian cuisines, making it a must-have in every household.
There are no video for this product.
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Mangaldeep Sandalwood Agarbattis are the perfect brand for your every day puja rituals. Incense sticks help you while meditating it helps you relax and achieve a calmer state of mind.
Aashirvaad Turmeric Powder is well-known for its bright yellow colour and used as a colouring agent Turmeric is used extensively in Indian dishes.
Benefits of Termeric Powder:
- Blood Purifier : It is natural Blood Purifier.Drinking milk with termeric powder helps to remove unwanted impurities from blood.
- Natural Antiseptic : Turmeric can be used as the natural disinfectant and antiseptic. It is acts as Anti-bacterial for applying on wounds and cuts.
- Enhanced Immunity : Lipopolysaccharide present in turmeric stimulates the immune system and boosts the immunity.Due to containing of strong antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial agents it can help to cure cold and flu.
- Brings Down Cholesterol : Turmeric brings down cholesterol. It can reduce cholesterol levels in your blood.
- It reduces chances of Alzheimer’s Disease.This Alzheimer’s disease is causes due to inflammation of brain and plaque formation in brain. Termeric is takes an important role to avoid plaque formation in brain.
- It will help for managing your weight and also improve the digestion by including a pinch of turmeric in each meal.
Aashirvaad coriander powder is very much needed and it also acts as a thickening agent. It is an essential ingredient of many curries and gravies as it has a mild aroma instigating the appetite.